Chapter-17 His Diary..

hey guyss, how are you all? I am very happy today, we have got new active readers for our book, and I welcome all of you... thanks a lot for giving this book a chance.

I am sorry in advance it's a kind of short chapter..

happy reading...

Juhi pov

It's been one month to our marriage, and ma informed about getting wedding videographer's call stating to collect our wedding album and videos...

Actually, me and Neil are in his I mean our penthouse, well ma and pa was like this we need to have our privacy at least initial years of our marriage, so they asked us to move away though we didn't want to but now that I think they were right, if I was their then I would have been more involved in houseworks talking to ma and pa, etc... 

And wouldn't have gotten to fall in love with my husband...

Yes, I am... I am in love with Neil; he seems to have broken off all the walls constructed by me and now I have no option then give my heart to him...

But I have not confessed with him yet... I know he likes me, but love....  

So taking up all my courage I thought I will propose to him on his birthday, which is in just 1 week from today...

As I sat near to the window, with this light breeze hitting my face, and a mug of coffee, I kept reminiscing our marriage, the way he waved at me while I entered the aisle, everything about that moment felt bliss....

( this is a south Indian one, imagine it to be in a north Indian set up)

I never thought I could experience all this after that Aravind fiasco, I still can't believe a person could stoop this low, I had lost faith on even the word love because once you face a loss on business you can still come up but not in a relationship where you have invested emotions...

If I have been able to move on, then the full credit goes to Neil and choti, who have always been my support, but nowadays she seems so aloof, I don't know why..

Sid and me on the other hand had developed a very good bond, mostly he is like a brother I never had, he is in Canada now, handling the business their it was a sudden decision, though I and Neil both tried to ask him the reasons, he never opened up to us about that and often dogged the topic... 

I took an off today, as I was not in a mode to work, well perks of being an entrepreneur, you don't have to beg anyone to get your leaves...

Neil however, is in his office now, I thought of meeting mama and papa today, but then decided against that.... 

The problem now is I have zero Ideas on how to surprise my husband on his birthday and also propose him...

Ya I am terrible at that, I have been trying to call choti for long now, why the hell is she not picking up, she is a pro at all this... where is this girl when I need her..

doing her work everyone is not free as you dear- my subconscious very gracefully mocked me

huh, this subconscious is at times a pain in the ass,

So with no other options, I thought to call Sid, well he might be at home now...

Ok he ain't picking up, now who...

haan, gayu I will call her..( A/n how many of you remember her?)

" haan bholo," this what she said after answering my call,

" oh gayu where are your manners, no hi hello, straight to the point..."

" hoi madam, first of all I am in my office, my boss is too cranky today with no damn reason, I am hell tired... and usually you don't call me at this time, so bholo, what do you want, and ain't you working today"

" Nope, I am not working today and listen how do you surprise someone on their birthday?"

" do I look like YouTube search engine to you, details please.." well usual commanding Gayu, why did even think this was a good idea,

" ok, listen, Neil's birthday, is in the coming week, and both our parents are going to temple visits that week, so since, it's his first birthday, after marriage I thought why not just surprise him!" and propose him, well I conveniently left that part...

 " and...."

" and nothing, will you give me some Idea's miss"

" well, if it was any other couple, I would have suggest some pep ideas, but knowing you I know you guys have not even kissed yet, so those, ideas are of no use.. hmmm then what do we do?"

" girl get your brains from gutter, cheepado, will suggest me or I cut the call"?

" ok wait ju, my break is over, do one thing there is this software, where you can set time and send a video, or mail at the set time, so try doing that, or something else, we will discuss later."

and then she cut the call, and I was thinking  about her cheap Ideas, Y a after scolding her on that, on a serious note we have never kissed each other, ok if you consider a peck on check as a kiss, then we have but apart from that, and I have yet to get my first kiss, Aravind and Me never got physically intimidate, I was sort of old school, on these maters, now that I think it was a good thing.

While I was thinking and also checking out the software which she told, but this doesn't seem a grand idea, when I can just wish him directly, why would I video him my wishes... the doorbell rang and I opened the door to find my husband looking devilishly handsome with his unruly hair, rolled-up sleeves, again the image of us kissing came to my mind,... Oh god what am I even thinking...

Suddenly I could feel his breath fanning near me....

" well Wifey, I know I am handsome and drool worthy, but can you do the ogling thing inside the house" that's when I realised, I was blocking his way, 

Wah juhi best way to get yourself embarrassed... and then I heard his chuckle...

soon we had a talk and dinner, he told me he had some work to do so I went to sleep...

Sudden shuffling sound disturbed my sleep.. I just peeped through my blanket, to find Neil, noting down something in a book, I have never seen this book here it had a hard core cover and looked like a diary, after that he kept the book inside the small store in the bedroom and came next to me to sleep, though now I was hell curious, I couldn't move because I was caged in my husbands arm now... Well I can surely check them early in the morning, Neil is a night owl, it hell difficult to wake him up in the morning, both him and ruhi are really siblings in this matter...

As the next sun rose, I woke up, with a mission to find that book, I quickly did my morning business... I went off to the store in search of the book, thank god Neil is a heavy sleeper..

Soon enough I opened the book, and I was right, it was Neil's diary, actually; we have never discussed our past after the first encounter; I know this is not good; I mean I should ask him about his past and all but hell with the rules; I am too curious....

ok I know you guyss are ready to kill me, everyone of you want to know what had happened to ruhi, sid, who was the guy etc...

but guys, before all this lets focus on the elder couple...

and by now you guys know me well, so do you really think the diary and his past wouldn't effect our juhi, well lets see what happens...

and since I am not much contented with today's chapter, you might get an update tommorow as well on Neil's past,

let me know how you liked the chapter

and also do vote and support me guys,

love sreeku