Chapter- 27 A change

caution:- Not edited even spoof reading is not done!

Dedicated to @Sam_Vida and @mYsTeRyMe45

happy reading !

Siddhant Pov

I stood there blankly looking at the door, where she had left stormed in anger. My cheek still pained. It took me a minute to come out of the shock and realize, What have I actually done in my anger.

What on the earth did I do? Shit... I banged my fist on the table.

What ever the reason might have been, she is right I have no rights to degrade her.

What was I even thinking while doing this?

But the way she was clutching to them... I couldn't control my rage... Why did she have to do that?

" But she didn't do anything unacceptable... you are the one who is acting nuts here"- My subconscious corrected me...

She is not at fault this time. It's all me... Why did I have to do that? Shit... I banged my fist yet again... I am sure it would have bruised by now. But I don't care.

I might hate her for what she did, but I can't degrade my morals by using such words on her.

Why was I boiled up on the first place? I should have just ignored and left from there. Why couldn't I see her chat with that akshay and the other guy? Why the hell was I jeal...

Wait... What am I even thinking? How can I be jealous?

No... This is not possible... I can't let myself fall in such trap.. definitely not after what I have witnessed.

No I can't!

As I turned around, I noticed the vase adorned with white roses.

" You know what Siddhu, You are right my choices are quite different,Unlike many I am not a fan of Red roses,"

" Even you think it's cliche Ruhani..."

" No yaar, Just because many like them and use as a symbol of love doesn't mean it's cliche. It has it's own importance. It's just I am not a great fan of it, I respect everyone's choice. I am no one to judge them."

" Hmmm, woah... kaha hai meri bakabak karne wali Ruhani... or app kha se ayi hai philosopher?"( Where is my chatter box Ruhani and who are you Miss philosopher? )

" Tum na... urggh.. Khabhi nahi badlonge!"( you.. urggh you will never change)

" Okay okay... Listen, If I ever have to propose this philosopher, what flowers should I get her ?"

" Chi... Siddhu, didn't we make a pact of no flirting... But Mr. Flirto would never leave his trait right?"

" Aww you look cute when you are angry,"

" Siddhu I will kill you "

" Ouch.. lady Are you gonna kill this poor handsome man."

" Ya that's what I am planing to do... poor okay but handsome and you. Seriously?"

" Don't you think you are hurting my ego now."

" Ya right, after all the only thing you own is that big size ego of yours... but sorry to say truth hurts,"

" aah you emotionless woman... On a serious note... What flowers do you like ?"