Memory

Walking in the forest what a gloomy day, the wind is blowing caressing my face but the chill that's coming with it, is the cause of the gloominess. My parent's were pushing me too far today all the lessons and things I should be reading were just too much, so I ran away but this isn't the first time I've done so. I feel a drop against my forehead and I looked at the sky great! It's raining I thought bitterly, I walked further into the forest but soon I realised I was lost. I have a really bad sense of direction but I know eventually someone will come for me, the forest was damp because of the ever falling rain droplets but what I didn't realise was I had walked into the snakes territory until I heard the hissing sound and I stood frozen, and out of nowhere a long hideous black snake came out and it was heading my way, on the left side another one came out and on my right too. The clearing I was standing on was suddenly filled with snakes, there was a tiny voice in my head telling me to run but the fear had me rooted to the spot I'm standing in, I closed my eyes waiting to be bitten and eaten. Something flashed before my eyes and I was suddenly lifted up in the air, carried like a bride on the first night of the wedding, I didn't dare open my eyes but I put my arms around the saviours neck and held on tightly. The scent of sandal wood was invading my noise and I was lost in the scent, I felt soft and warm hands touch my face but I shut my eyes even more tightly but after a while the person spoke. “Are you going to keep holding onto me like this?” oh what a gentle voice, I opened my eyes to be met by brown gorgeous eyes, smooth pale skin and long silver White hair. Where have I seen this face before,  I thought to myself. He kept staring at me and I realised I was still holding onto him, I unwrapped my arms around his neck and he set me down."If you are afraid of snakes, next time don't walk into their home." He said sternly, the like a broken puzzle everything connected and I gasped. "Heavenly king." I whispered, looking at him feeling so mesmerized. "You look more gorgeous than I thought." In realisation that I voiced my thoughts I slapped my mouth. "Oh?" I just laughed nervously, "Thank you, your majesty for saving me." I kneel and bow in front of him. "Rise." He said indifferently, "your majesty I'd like to pay you back for saving me." I said while drowning in his beautiful eyes. "No need." He said with his expression impassive, I wanted to persuade him but I decided not to I'll do this my own way. He cloud jumped his beautiful purple robes fluttering in the rainy blue skies, I looked around my surroundings trying to see where I am so I could go back home when I realised he dropped me in front of the fox cave. I walked inside to find a furious father and a mother looking at me disappointedley. "Where have you been?" My father fumed but instead of answering I kept quiet, "On your knees now!" He yelled, I got on my knees he got the whip and started whipping me, and for the first time I wasn't trying to run or plead for mercy or struggle, I kneeled there thinking about the heavenly king. Both of my parents looked at me bewildered, after my father was done with his punishment I got up and went into my room and settled on my bed, having pleasant illusions of the heavenly king.