Marriage Proposals

Chapter Fifteen
XiaoBai

Your majesty had been gone for a very long time I was starting to feel lonely but before I could get lost in my thoughts he walked in, he looked furious but as soon as his eyes landed on me his anger disappeared. "Your majesty what's wrong?" He closed the distance between us and gave me a breath taking kiss, I could feel the shock on my face. "What's wrong did my kissing expertise shock you." I frowned at him. "Don't ignore me, what's wrong?" He smoothed my hair down. "Nothing XiaoBai, as long as you're here nothing could be wrong." He gave me a tight hug then I remembered I have to tell his majesty about the marriage proposal meetings. "Dong Hua." I touched his face and he leaned into my touch. "Mm what is it XiaoBai?" He sighed softly. "M...my parents g..got me three marriage Proposals." I was so tensed up and stressed because he wasn't saying anything nor was he blinking so I continued. "I'm meeting with them later today here, at the lotus Pavillion. I didn't want to b..but father forced me in a way besides you didn't send a marriage proposal either! If you did I wouldn't have to do this." He was still quite just staring at me. "Say something." My brain started working overdrive after awhile, a beautiful smile graced his lips and sighed in relief. "Were you worried XiaoBai." He asked gently. "Could you tell?" I asked and he smiled brightly. "XiaoBai your whole body just relaxed." I smiled sheepishly at me. "I care about your feelings, I don't want to hurt you." I said leaning towards him. "XiaoBai don't kiss me, I don't think I have any more self control." His turned dark and smoky making the unexplored parts of my body clenched deliciously. "Prepare for your dates, so I can take you away and lock you in the Crystal Lands." He was sulking, it was so cute to see I received a butterfly message stating that they were ready for me. "I have to go now." I pecked his lips quickly and I went to the lotus Pavillion.

Dong Hua

XiaoBai is considerate and sweet, she has a pure heart I don't want anyone to ruin that, at first I was irritated and jealous but when she said that she will be meeting them here, she had soothed me a bit but I was still in a sulky mood. I followed her to the lotus Pavillion but keeping a safe distance, she sat like a true Princess and not the girl who has been trying to seduce me. Her first suitor arrived and sat across her. "Princess Bai Fengjiu, you look more beautiful up close." He complimented. "Oh have you seen me before?" She smiled but her smile was mischievous. "Only a few times." He answered honestly. "What do you think of Dong Hua dijun?" She asked only XiaoBai would mention my name like that in front of others. "He's a cold and aloof man nothing interesting about him." Her eyes turned into slits. "Well Dong Hua dijun is my hero, did you know that? I guess not, his an ancient God and has done many great things, he has kept the world at peace, and you're telling me nothing is interesting about him?" The poor boy's words got stuck in his mouth. "Dong Hua is an ideal man, every goddess dreams of marrying him, his very strong too." She produced a tray full of food, she played with her hair and grabbed the food offering it to the boy, honestly the poor boy looked terrified. "I'm sorry my head won't stop itching, I think I have flees, she dangled her hair over the food and scratched her hair furiously. The poor boy ran away without saying goodbye. "Hey come back!" She said while laughing, she fixed herself properly and looked elegant again. "Two to go." Another one came up. "Princess Bai Fengjiu." She smiled brightly. "Would you like some wine?" She took out a jar of wine and put it in her mouth then she practically shoved it in his mouth, the poor boy gagged and ran away too without a good. She giggled like a mad woman, as she waited for her last suitor. The crown prince of the western seas approached her carrying peach blossom flowers, in my heart I knew that this was XiaoBai's fated but I wasn't willing to give her up anymore I decide my own fate. He handed the flower's to her and she looked at them and smiled. "It's finally nice to meet you." XiaoBai looked into his eyes and smiled. "And you are?" She was doing it on purpose. "Lei Huan Princess Bai Fengjiu." She smelt the flowers and threw them down. " I don't like flowers." He seemed offended. " I'm sorry I wasn't aware." He said sincerely. "Of course you didn't." she yawned He tried to grab her hands but she pulled them back. "I've been watching you with the other two, I know what you're trying to do it won't work with me." XiaoBai smiled at him. "Sure." He seemed to be losing his patience. " Fengjiu I'm your fated husband, let's not waste anymore time." She giggled again then started to laugh hysterically. " I saw that on your marriage proposal, I didn't believe it so I checked it out and indeed you seem to be my fated hus... Partner." She chuckled again." I just wonder what gave you the idea that, I would choose to marry you just cause we're fated? My fate is not dependent on a stone that changes." He was speechless he hadn't expected that. " I am a crown prince and you are a princess our clans will both benefit from this union and having a beauty like you by side is sure to bring envy." XiaoBai snorted. " I'm not some shiny new toy for display or a thing for you to show off, if I wanted a business political marriage I would've married heavenly lord." Her voice came out as sharp. "Bai Fengjiu don't misunderstand me." She stood up and faced away from him. "Like I said my fate doesn't depend on a stone, I make my own fate and whom I'll be fated to will also depend on me." He turned her around roughly but suddenly a sword was on his throat. "Don't touch what doesn't belong to you." He raised up his hands in surrender. " I won't give up on you." She laughed like a lunatic again. " Not even the heavenly father or heavenly queen could change what's in my heart, not even death. What can you possibly do, you're just a mere crown prince... Besides I'm pregnant now." Surprised flashed on Lei Huan. "My parents don't know yet that's why they thought it was a good idea to set up a marriage for me." She rubbed her flat tummy. " You're not as everyone thinks you are, you're a loose girl such a disgrace to the fox clan." I wanted to hurt him but XiaoBai's calmness put me at ease. " Not everything is as it seems, I maybe loose but I'm happy. You don't get to decide whether I'm a disgrace or not, whoever that fated us together must have been clearly drunk. Your beauty pales next to the person in my heart and you don't compare to him even a bit." XiaoBai removed her sword from his neck. " It could never be anyone but him, I fell for him in my childhood before I even met him and you lousy mouthed crown prince think you have a chance, you must be kidding me. I'd rather burn through fire or choke to death or rather die entirely that to be married with you, goodbye." She walked away leaving a speechless and dumbfounded crown prince, XiaoBai is something else I walked back to the palace to await for her return.