Marriage Two

Chapter Four
XiaoBai

His majesty had prepared dinner for me and everyone in heaven always cried about his cooking, he is such a bad cook but if I didn't eat then I'd die of hunger and the poison in my system would get worse. Luckily this time he didn't cook fish but rather roasted sweet potatoes and they take like heaven, I was full and laying lazyingly on his table while he read something and he let my stomach. The she devil walked in and interrupted our quiet moment. " Your majesty." His hand paused as he looked up from his scroll and looked at her indifferently, she was wearing light blue layers and then a baby blue robe she looked beautiful no wonder your majesty wanted to marry her, the thought is pain and I make a hurt sound. He dropped his eyes to me, "What's wrong? Do you feel uncomfortable." I shook my head and then he gave me one of those rare smiles. "Your majesty would you like to take a walk with me?" He stared at me for awhile and then picked up and walked towards the door. "Let's go." The was a pain she was doing most of the talking, his majesty was just walking cold expression in place and not even trying to engage in the conversation, one of the guards came running saying that the heavenly lord had called a meeting and he was needed, he set me in her arms. "Look after her." He pet my ears and smiled at me. "I'll be back." He said to me and turned his back on us, the further he went the tighter she held me. I was already dying and she was just finishing me, I didn't know what else to do so I bit her she threw me hard against the wall and I yelped  I was making a run for it but she released her sizzling purple whip and it landed harshly on my back, the pain was excruciating to the point where I couldn't move. " Little fox, you think you can beat me, huh you have another thing coming." She threw against the wall, I could feel the bruises forming on my skin. "His mine, you better get used to it." Luckily Yang Yang came to my rescue. "There you are I have been looking for you everywhere." He startled her as she jumped back when she heard his voice, he picked me up gently as he caressed me the act was soft but my body was sensetive right now and I whined loudly. "Are you hurt?" I nodded my head. "Your majesty asked to look after that little fox." She spoke but you could see the brewing storm in Yang yang's dark green eyes. “Princess Mei, his majesty had asked me to come get the fox before he went into the meeting." He eyed me gently then an uncomfortable look crossed his face and he looked at his hands. "By any chance do you pee blood?" I looked at him like he'd grown two heads and he showed me his hand, double crap! Uncle is really going to kill me now! Mei snorted. " Why are you talking to it like it can hear you?" Yang Yang just walked away without saying a word but before he got too far his majesty showed up. " Where are you taking my fox." He asked eyeing Mei and Yang Yang not so pleasantly. "Your majesty the little fox is hurt, I was going to apply some medicine." As if on cue the blood started dripping and it wasn't red as I expected, it was almost black double crap! I forgot to take my medicine. "I asked you to watch my fox and I return to it bleeding." He glared at Mei, if I could grin I would but then pain was too much. "She started it." She fired back. " Oh? What did she do?" He raised his eyebrows while looking at me. "She bit me." She started getting teary. "And?" He was still looking at me but she kept quiet. "She bit you and?... What else did she do?" She wiped her fake tears. "Nothing... she just bit me." He shook his head disapprovingly and you could see the smug look formed on her face. " For a bite, she's bleeding like she's dying. What did you do to her?" She was about to answer when he took me in his arms and examined me, if looks could kill all of us would've been dead. He looked at her in a very deadly manner even I was terrified, he took me back to his palace and tended my wounds. "Little fox you have poison on your system, how did that happen?" Panic started closing in on me, wondering if he has figured out who I am, but he smiled at me. " It's very difficult to get rid of it." He caressed my ears. "I'll be back." After a few seconds he'd been gone I fell asleep, when I woke up a very angry his majesty was glaring at me and I looked around wondering what might've happened and princess Mei lay on the floor, crying with the scratches on her face. There were bloody paw prints all of the floor and on the table, his majesty scrolls were torn and his palace looked absolutely messy, "I was trying to make piece with her but she attacked me and then started destroying everything." She faked wailed, what! I didn't do it! I didn't do anything! I looked at his majesty but the anger in his eyes had frightened me and even still I couldn't help myself but to think that he was still beautiful. " How dare you attack my wife!" My world collapsed and shattered in seconds a different kind of pain surfaced and I was convinced that this kind of pain, would definitely kill me quicker than the poison. "Please don't be angry, just punish it and it will be alright." He called Yang Yang and asked me to take me to the punishment tower, I was already numb I couldn't feel a thing already, Yang Yang caressed me and whispered that he will take me back home but that she devil was just not giving up. " Your majesty I think your servant has a soft spot for the fox and he might let her go how about we follow him." Without saying a word they followed us and Yang Yang had no choice but to throw me in the punishment chamber but all that didn't matter I was already dead, this would kill me quicker sometime in the night. The towers night creature came out and I was trying to survive for dear life, I don't know how many days later Yang Yang came to get me but he was too alarmed I was ready to die, at least I could die in the company of someone I know and not alone. I wanted to transform back to my human form but even I knew that would be dumb, Yang Yang took me to his palace and nursed me back to health when I could shift back to my human form I did, the pain felt better when I was in my fox form maybe because I was smaller, right I was made of pain and I was pain and nothing could ease this ache. Yang Yang told me it was best to leave heaven and for the first time I agreed, I was walking along the path of the garden and I saw fairy maids carrying decoration boxes I asked if there was an big event and they told me in cheery voices that the Emperor Dong Hua and Princess Mei Ling were getting married tomorrow, I didn't have much pain to feel anyway so it was alright. The poison toxins had gotten worse, I needed to stay away from home for a while till I got rid of these purple veins. I eventually made it out of heaven and I went to the mortal realm for thirty years  which was like month in the immortal realm, finally I had gotten rid of the hideous veins and I went back home.