Dreams

Chapter Seven

Dong Hua

XiaoBai has been sleeping peacefully for the past six hours, I have an urge to wake her up because she's been sleeping for a very long time. I sat patiently for another two hours but on the third hour I was about to wake her when she stirred, she didn't open her eyes but she turned into the direction where I was sitting. "Dijun watch out!" She suddenly yelled and beads of sweat started forming on her face. "Get back! Watch out!" She screamed loudly, I went to her side and shook her but she closed her eyes tightly. "XiaoBai I'm here, I'm safe open your eyes." I shook her a bit roughly and she opened her eyes, the tears that had collected under her eyelids had finally flowed freely. She looked at me without saying a word for the longest time. "Dijun." She breathed finally, "XiaoBai." I whispered softly. "Dijun." She said again and as if something registered in her mind, she got up and leaned against the bed frame and unexpectedly she pulled me into a bone crushing hug, and she sobbed into my neck. " I'm here, don't be afraid." I soothed her while rubbing calming circles on her back and soon she stopped trembling and her breathing evened out and I knew she had fallen back asleep, I went to the kitchen to ask them to prepare a meal for her she would be hungry when she woke up. Mei appeared next to me, "Your majesty you're missing the party." She cooed, "It doesn't matter." I stated and continued to walk back to my palace while she followed closely behind. When we reached the inside her steps halted. "Who is she?" She demanded. "The fox Emperors daughter." She gawked at me. "Why is she in your bed." She demanded again, "I don't need to explain myself to you." I stated matter-of-factly she fumed. "Only I am allowed to be in your bed, Dong Hua what do you seriously take me for." As I was looking at her I could imagine smoke coming out of her ears. "We're not married, I can put whoever I want in my bed...it has nothing to do with you." Her whole face turned red as she stomped away, I put a cold towel against XiaoBai's forehead too cool her down a bit. As I'm about to get up she grabbed my hand and tucked it under her face. "Dijun." She said my name again, do you really dream of me that much XiaoBai, do you really worry about me that much XiaoBai, today I am truly moved by your innocent acts. She layed on my hand for awhile before loosening her robe, she grabbed my hand and put it towards her inside robes first she put it on her chests then after sometime she pulled further down towards her breasts. I pulled my hands away and went back to the kitchen to check on the food, when I got back to the palace there was no sign of XiaoBai but her shoes were still by the bed. The bed looked messy like someone grabbed her and they were in a great hurry, I called the guards to ask what happened to XiaoBai and they told me that Princess Mei said I asked her to bring her to me. I cast a locator spell and found them at the water dungeon, I broke the doors and the sight before me had me beyond furious, XiaoBai chained naked and ready to be thrown in the water luckily she was still asleep only saying incoherent things I destroyed the chains and covered her in my robes and I looked at Mei. "I will deal with you later." My voice sounded deadly quite, her fairy maids seemed more terrified than her. I went into my palace and closed my palace doors, looked over her body to see if she had any bruises and I dressed her properly and tucked her into bed. When I was about to get up she grabbed my hand again and my lips ended up being pressed against hers and she kissed me, "So real." She murmured after that. "Ah it hurts." She mumbled, "Where does it hurt XiaoBai?" I whispered. "My back." She mumbled while snuggling my hand, I turned her over and I saw a very angry looking whip scar. "Guards!" They came inside. "Find the Princess and send someone to get heavenly lord." They bowed and left, I took care of the whip scar. "Is it better?" I asked not expecting a reply. "Dijun is better." She said cutely as she fell into another deep slumber.

The guards brought the Princess make her kneel in the meeting hall they didn't hesitate and did as being told, heavenly lord arrived shortly after with the Princess's parents. "Dijun what is it?" I looked at him and I walked ahead and he followed me, in the meeting hall Mei was kneeling and shouting profanities. "Tell him what you did." Something in my voice told her that she's been warned, the room temperature had dropped it felt colder even to me but she didn't open her mouth. "Your majesty I'm sure whatever she did can be sorted out in a civil manner, having your empress to be kneeling here is quite embarassing." Her mother cut in. " Did she find it embarassing when she stripped naked the daughter of the fox Emperor and tied her to the water dungeon chains and whipped her while she's seriously ill." My voice thundered and she terrified into silence, her daughter looked pale so did heavenly lord even Mei was pale. " He had that thing on his bed, only I am allowed to be in his bed." Mei yelled, "You...you stupid child." Her mother reprimanded. " Punish her as you see fit." Heavenly Lord said. I walked towards her, "You can forget about the marriage, I don't owe you or your parents anything. You are stripped of your princess title, you are banned from heaven. Your spiritual powers and magic will be taken away, you will live as a mere mortal who will never know Happiness. Her parents kneeled begging  me not to do this, even the heavenly Lord seemed sympathetic but I wasn't having any of it. " This punishment is not even enough to appease the same you have brought to heaven and to the fox clan! You are lucky she won't remember or the fact that the fox clan is not here! You degraded her, you deserve death instead."  I passed the kneeling parents and their daughter. " We have no business with each other, guards! Carry out my punishment." I left to check on XiaoBai, when I arrived at the palace she had loosened her outer robe even more one of her legs was sticking out of the quilt, her hair had become undone  and it was covering her whole face. She was still mumbling things and patting around the bed, I sat next to her and held her hand...she immediately pulled me towards her and sighed in content. "I'm sorry XiaoBai." I kissed her forehead gently, I stayed up all night watching over her and just in case she woke up but she slept quietly throughout the night, in the early hours of the morning I took her back to the fox cave, luckily her uncle was awake I told him she still had a fever but it would be better in two days.

Burning LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara