The Cause Two

Chapter Thirteen

XiaoBai

Mmm..... Uncle was right this wine is very strong but I'm loving it, I wonder what will his majesty think of me showing up in heaven drunk the thought made me giggle. "Xiaojiu you naughty fox what trouble are you thinking now." That made me giggle even more. "Uncle please take me to heaven." He glanced at me like I had grown to heads." No." He said sighing loudly, I stood up. "Fine I'll do on my own then." At hearing those words he jumped swaying almost losing his balance." Fine... Fine... I will take you." I knew that would work, I took two more jars with me and we cloud jumped to heaven he left me at heavens gate. "Don't cause trouble." He whispered as he pat my head before disappearing, I went to sit by the garden and enjoyed my wine. After a while I heard footsteps. "I wondered who broke the wand I put up her." Yang Yang spoke from behind me, I didn't turn around to look at him instead he came and sat next to me. He sniffed the air and then sniffed at me and made a disgusted face. "You're drunk." I continued to ignore him and continued to drink when I was about to take my third sip he stopped me. "Why are you drinking so much, did something happen with your majesty." There was concern in his voice then I looked at him there was pure concern on his face. "I don't talk to mean people High god immortal Yang Yang." Shock crossed his features and for a moment he couldn't speak. "For whatever I did I'm really sorry." He said while getting closer to my face, I could almost feel his hot breathe his vanilla scent filling my space, but not as powerful as sandalwood not even close. I continued to take sips of my wine until the jar was finished now I had one jar left, I opened it and started drinking again the thought of showing up in front of his majesty drunk was making me feel giddy. I didn't realise how close Yang Yang had gotten towards me until I turned and our lips almost touched, I backed away quickly losing my balance and landing on my butt. Luckily I didn't spill my wine, I looked into his eyes and there was something in them that made me want to run. "Are you okay?" He walked towards me but I put my hand up indicating him to stop. "I'm fine." The excitement, being drunk, falling and missing his majesty was starting to be an intoxicating feeling. I have high alcohol tolerance but this....this is stronger than Imagined. I stood up swaying  from left to right and I went back to sit down and enjoy my wine, I heard some rustling and I looked in that direction but there was nothing. I went back to my wine and just enjoyed the view I quickly finished it because I couldn't wait no longer, I stood but woah the heavens were moving with me Yang Yang held me close to him. "Be careful." He whispered against my neck making me shiver in disgust. What! No! What are you doing I don't see you that way! Danger...Danger! My head suddenly buzzed I need to get out of here. I pushed him away and swayed my way out of the garden, excitement was starting to replace the fear I was feeling I could even see the palace doors, but suddenly I was grabbed and pushed against the wall very roughly. "Why are you pushing me away? Don't you know I want you?" My head was screaming and my heart was screaming for his majesty. "You probably won't remember a thing with what I slipped in your wine, so little xiaojiu why are you fighting me." He placed feather light kisses on my neck, I didn't have any power left in me but I did the one thing I knew I could. I kneed and he stumbled a few feet away from and my voice called out his name as I made a run for it. "Dong Hua! Dong Hua!" I yelled loudly as the adrenaline kicked in and as  I was about to throw myself into the closed doors, they suddenly opened and i threw myself to him and wrapped my arms around him. I'm sure the whole of heaven heard me, he wrapped his arms around me and I was trembling hot fresh tears leaked out of my face. A minute after the guards came running. "Your majesty is everything alright?" I couldn't tell his facial expression because I wasn't looking at him but the murderous waves that came off him could cut a person. "Who was here?" The guards mumbled incoherent things. "Who was supposed to keep watch." His voice had dropped the air around us had chilled a bit. "Your majesty high god immortal Yang Yang told us to go." The guard said nervously, hearing his name I hugged his majesty even tighter. "Go." He said in a dead voice, he walked us into the palace and closed the doors. "XiaoBai I'm here." He brushed my hair gently when I was feeling sure and secure, I untangled myself from and held his hand instead. "XiaoBai what happened." He wiped my tears with his other free hand. "He tried to kiss me...he...he tried t...t...to force himself on me." With every word I said his eyes got darker and colder. "Tell me who XiaoBai. Tell me who tried to touch you." I looked into his eyes they were soft and calming but I knew behind that soft gaze a heavy storm was brewing. I let go of his head and swayed my way towards his low table but before I could reach it I fell. "XiaoBai are you drunk?" He asked in a lighter tone and I giggled and nodded my head, the fear had subsided and the intoxication from before was settling in. "XiaoBai how did you get here." He asked as he made his way to me. "Cloud jumped." I slurred and he chuckled. " Do you want more wine, you must be scared." My eyes brightened at the thought of more and more than anything I knew I was safe. "I was scared." I whimpered he picked me and laid my head against his chest. " As long as I am here, you have nothing to be afraid of." He kissed my forehead, his soft kiss sent a warm feeling throughout my body. "Wine." I whined and he chuckled he disappeared for two seconds and came back with one medium jar. "So little. I complained and he chuckled again. "You've had too much already." I opened the jar and downed it in seconds and now we were just sitting on the floor staring at each other, he caressed my face and smile. "Never scare me like that again." I could stare at him all the time and an idea came to me, I giggled childishly. "XiaoBai that giggle doesn't sound so innocent, what is that mind of yours thinking." Instead of answering I loosened my hair and I let it flow, I loosened my outer robe pulling a bit of my shoulders then I looked at him innocently, his were dark and hooded. "XiaoBai what are you doing?" He was staring intently at me just the reaction I wanted, let's see if I could push him some more. I put my arms around him and I kissed him gently then I looked into his eyes. "XiaoBai why do you always kiss me first." He said as he looked at my face and ever so slowly he pressed his lips against mine, kissing me massaging my lips with his he nipped my lower lip and I moaned into his mouth, he wanted to pull away but I didn't let him, I pulled at his lower lip with my teeth and again I deepened the kiss pulling him closer to me this time I pushed it further by putting my hands inside his robes and immediately he stopped being responsive. He held my hands and removed them from inside his robe and pulled away from me. "XiaoBai you really know how to test a man's patience." I smiled cutely at him. "You even have the ordecity to sit here and act cute, how shameless you are." He pecked my lips quickly. "What am I going to do with you." I stood up not successfully without saying a bit, his eyes followed me and with the help of my magic I removed my clothes. The look on his face was priceless there wasn't any list but pure admiration, he gasped loudly and swallowed. My hair fell over my body covering me up, he stood up and looked into my eyes. "What are you doing to me?" He whispered his hot breath fanning my face and he gave me a gentle kiss but before I could return the kiss I lost consciousness.