Body Heat

Chapter Twenty Three

Mature Content ahead

XiaoBai

The party was in full swing when we arrived at the garden it looked like the majority of the people were already drunk, hmm I searched through the crowd searching for my uncle and I spotted him sitting along the water bank. "Uncle!" I yelled for him loudly he looked up at me stood up. "Xiaojiu." His voice held so much emotions." How is it that the person who helped raise me, didn't come to see me even once today." I pretend to be hurt. "Xiaojiu I've always dreamt of the day you got married, but it isn't easy seeing your baby cub growing up so fast." He gave me his heart stopping smile. "However I am proud of you, for fighting and persevering, for believing and being hopefully, for holding on and challenging fate, you have really outdone yourself. I am happy that the heart you wanted, wants you back and even more than meets the eye." He said while looking at my husband. "Why are you making it sound that he loves me more than I love him, when we all I know I love him more." I made a pouty face. "You have no idea do you?" He winked. "Xiaojiu have the wine I bought for you.... Oh and tell him to be gentle." My heart stopped as the heat spread from my cheeks to my neck, a million butterflies assaulted my stomach and in that instant my husband turned and looked at me. "Stop it." He mouthed, uncle excused himself while giggling like a madman. I
came across the fairies that had been talking about me and they were gaping at me. "So...did I live up to your expectations of being ugly and pregnant." I asked with a smile on my face, their eyes bulged out of their sockets. " Uhm am I also really like a neusance...hmmm I think we should hear what his majesty thinks." They immediately dropped to their knees. "Empress Bai Fengjiu please forgive us, we are sorry." They begged their eyes casted down. "XiaoBai what happened here." My husband pulled me closer to him. "Am I a neusance to you?" I asked innocently." No XiaoBai who said that?" He asked while eyeing the fairies. "Oh no one, I was just asking." He looked into my eyes. "Why are they kneeling XiaoBai?" And you could see them pale, I love watching them sweat but knowing my husband he will have them kicked out of the palace. "Oh they bumped into me and I almost fell." I said. " You may go." I said to the fairies and they scurried away. "XiaoBai how about we leave..." Before he could finish I was already dragging him away from the banquet. "XiaoBai slow down, you don't know where we're going." He laughed loudly, he halted my steps and he pulled me closer to him. "XiaoBai do you trust me." He whispered against my lips making me shiver, I swallowed hard and nod my head and suddenly my sight goes dark.

Third Person Pov

He took the hands of his blinded folded wife leading her towards the gates, when he had arrived there he cloud jumped and appeared in what looked like an enchanted dreamscape, the sky dark as night with crystal stars shining brightly,  floating illuminated flowers and purple highlighted birds flying around and the moon  beautifully present in the sky. "XiaoBai I can't wait any longer." He said to his wife as he took her lips, kissing her softly. She threaded her hands into his hair tie away, he bit her lips softly gaining him a soft moan. He kissed her neck, licking and nipping at it at it. He removed the blind fold and she gasped at the beauty surrounding them but he took that an opportunity to put his tongue inside her mouth, kissing her with more force and passion their tongues danced in unison, as she started pulling on his clothes. He pulled back from her leaving her panting. "I think you're over dressed." He pinned with his sexy predictor look, and slowly he peeled of the robe while showering her shoulders with kisses then he hit bit her shoulder causing her to groan, he let the robe fall onto the floor. Naked she told before him and looking flushed. "Beautiful." He murmured circling her and standing behind her and putting his hand around her breasts and he nipped at her neck and she moaned. "Put your hands behind my head." He commanded and she complied her breasts were pushed out even more, filling his hands. He Trapped both her nipples in between his fingers and tugged while attacking her neck with kisses." Dong Hua." She had said his name frevently his hands moved from her breasts to her chest and down to her abdomen, he magical summoned a bed. His hand travelled down reaching into her treasured flower. "Mmm." He hummed as he placed a finger  and rubbed against her treasure, she gasped and moaned at the same, he placed another finger against her. He continued with this until he was palming her, her moans got louder as he increased speed."Oh please." She begged but her husband wasn't done, he came to stand in front of her while he licked his fingers never breaking eye contact. "So sweet, I want more." He sucked on her breasts swirling his tongue around her nipples while she pulled at his clothes, he looked at her and removed her hairpin, her hair falling around her. She was a qauvering mess. "Spread your legs apart." He commanded she felt like she would fall to the ground instantly but still complied, without breaking eye contact he dropped onto his knees and kissed her flower, she closed her eyes inhaling and exhaling sharply, as his toungue massaged her. "Open your eyes, look at me." She opened her eyes and watched her husband devour her, an urge to release was starting to build and he flower got wetter but he never wavered as he licked and sucked every part of her. She started to moan louder calling her husband's name like a prayer, just when she was about to release he pulled away leaving her panting and wanting. Her legs felt like jelly and she was grateful when her husband pushed on her on the bed, still making eye contact he disrobed himself her eyes travelled down his body hungrily. He got on top of her putting himself in between her legs, kissing her sweet lips again taking all that she has to offer, he slipped one finger into her wet leaflet the sudden intrusion had her shutting her eyes. "Breathe XiaoBai." He whispered against her neck while moving his finger in and out of her and soon she was used to it, moving with the rhythm of his fingers and then he inserted another one, her leaf release sweet wetness. When he felt he was enough he brought his fingers into his mouth and sucked them of, she thought she would explode at that moment, he went back and kissed while positioning himself at her entrance and in one swift move he entered her, her face crunched up in pain and tears came out and her muscles tightened around him. He kissed her tears aways, and whispered sweet words. "Relax XiaoBai." He said as he pulled at her lower lip, after awhile he started moving slowly her face was still scrunched up in pain until he hit that magic spot sending pleasure throughout her body. "Again." She moaned as he hit the same spot twice then he started picking up pace, taking her breasts into his mouth while moving faster,  soon her muscles started clenching and he moved even faster. "Let go." He said panting very hard and his  wish was her command as they reached their climax together, calling out each other's names. She was exhausted but there was a soft glow on her, he pulled out gently and then laid scooping his wife into his chest." I love you." She murmured, he kissed here forehead. "I love you." He whispered as they fell into a blissful slumber in each other's arms.