Chapter 3 : Unknown tears

"The purpose of seclusion is to weakened the body and mind isn't it?" Jin Ling speak out of no where.

"What do you mean?" Jiang Cheng look at him weirdly.

"We met A-yuan's grandpa before. He looks so thin and weak." Jingyi push a cup to his father.

"And?" Jiang Cheng push the cup to his sister who pouring the drink into it.

"That what I'm saying. I saw his picture. He was a great man with that amazing body. It--Urgh--why are you so--stupid shufu?"

"A-Ling."

"Sorry, mama." Jin Ling scratch his head.

"I mean every word. That the purpose of seclusion. So that person give up either ending his own life or asking for forgiveness?" Jin Ling touch his chin. "But will it work though? If A-yuan frequently visiting him? It only sound like room arrest, right?"

"Seclusion will not allowed any visits even from a family members. Expect for an emergency."

"Then why--A-yuan."

"That what caught my attention. He frequently visiting Qingheng-Jun. The elders take no action. No one takes an action. Quite strange right, A-jie?"

"Sound like they spoil young master Yuan." Yanli chuckled.

"It weird when you are this quite, Jingyi."

"Ahh--" Jingyi laugh awakrdly. "I just tired?"

"That doesn't sound correct--"

"Oh SHUT UP!!" Jingyi rolls his eyes.

"It kind of weird when the Lan still practicing that rules--" Jin Ling touch his chin.

"The Lan is one of the oldest clan in the world. In this hierarchy. They been practicing those rules for years and that rules was what had been their power in this hierarchy and people respecting them for it. They preventing a stupid mistakes the alpha, beta and omega might do. They keep the circle. The Wen had breaching the circle and bore the gifted while we the status paid the price." Jiang Cheng sighed. "In order to maintain the status, the Lan had become a main centre for the status school and disciplines."

"That why you always so grumpy, shufu." Jin Ling smirked.

"Ahhh--I see. I see. Just wait until your status was announced. Just wait until then then you will felt the hell of Lan. I can't WAIT!!" Jiang Cheng smirk. "Even your lovely daddy is close to crying at Gusu~Ahhhh~I. CAN'T. WAIT."

"MAMA!! LOOK AT SHUFU!!"

"PEACOCK!!"

-----

"Sir Zhou!!"

"Young master Yuan? What are you doing here? Where is your sweater? It cold right now!!"

"I just want to give you this." A-yuan give him a heating pad.

"Young master. You shouldn't worried about me. I'm used to this kind of weather." Zhou smile yet taking the heating pad from A-yuan. "Look at your nose. Oh, dear."

Smiling, A-yuan put his hands into his coat. "Well then I'm going inside. Take care, sir Zhou!!" A-yuan enter the house.

"Oh young master." Zhou smile before tightening his grip on the heating pad. "It only yesterday he was this small now look at him. He grown into amazing person."

Zhou remembered it clearly when their Hanguang-Jun was punished when he adopted Yuan. He remembered it when their Hanguang-Jun was order into seclusion for 3 years but later the order was lifted after their young master Yuan fall sick, missing his alpha father. A child that was brought into the most ancient family and becomes the only heir of pure blood of Lan despite not a Lan himself. It was amazing to what the elders had risks for a child, the future of Lan itself.