Chapter 18 : Back again (Part 3)

Wuxian pull his head cover as he walks to the darkness of the alley, looking sharply to every single status in it. Alpha, Beta, Omega, all in one place, all enjoying themselves. Wuxian glared to an omega as she almost touch him, not wanting to be touch by any at the moment, the omega then bow, looking all terrified.

'They did not learnt what a pheromones here...' a voice from his back answer. 'If you release such, they will submit to you. Doesn't matter what their status, they will submit to you. That is why this place is a perfect place to do that.'

'Xue Yang.'

'Here, outsider is a god.' Xue Yang smirk. 'Why don't we have a drink? It been a while.'

-----

Yang happily pour them a drink while his eyes never left Wuxian. His smile was never left his lips since they had meet up, humming happily. 'You look like a shit~'

'I don't need you to point it out.' Wuxian drink the tea given to him.

'Is that so--' Yang chuckled before leans to his hand, to looking at every corner of Wuxian's facial. 'How are you?'

'Don't asking such ridiculous question, Xue Yang.'

'Wow. What a temper.' Yang smirk. 'You felt different.'

'You just throw whatever you think, aren't you?' Wuxian sighs.

'I don't see the reason to cover what I think?'

'Of course.'

'So...' Yang leans a bit to Wuxian's level. 'You aware that Wen is not exactly vanish, right?'

'If you talking about Ni--'

'I'm not talking about that two failed Wen. I'm talking about the real deal here, Wen Rouhan and Wen Chao.'

'What do you mean?' Wuxian suddenly felt the urge to kick someone.

'I met Wen Rouhan days ago.' Yang smirking as he saw Wuxian's flinched.

'And?'

'And Wen Chao. Drinking their night and with omegas.'

Wuxian eyes widened. Omegas. 'THEY WAS FUCKING HERE!!' immediately Wuxian pull his cover to hide his face. He could not protect himself like this. Not with his current condition.

'Why do you think I've been around, Wei Wuxian?' Yang sighs. 'I'm sure you will not believe this but I've been protecting you ever since you come here. I heard that you had badly injured.'

'Trash.'

'See. This what I mean.' Yang sighs. 'I'm not doing this for you. Nor for myself.'

'Then why?'

'Your brother.' Yang stand up before pull out a piece of paper from his pocket.

'Jiang Cheng?'

Chuckled, Yang hand it to him. 'Who knows.'

-----

'Where have you been young master?' Xuanyu asks as he heard the door being open.

'Away? Pack our things, A-Xuan.'

'Why?'

'We will go home.' Wuxian smile as the child eyes brightened.

-----

'So this used to be my place--' Yang unlocked the door.

'Used to?' Wuxian tilt his head before laughing.

'What?'

'You found your place, right? Place where you belongs.'

'Shut it.' Yang kick his table, annoyingly. 'And who the fuck is this?' Yang point to Xuanyu.

'This is my child.' Wuxian happily declared.

'Funny. I never knew you able to producing something. Knowing you chasing that Lan boy around like dog. You are famous you know, other than being the rules breaker you also famous for being a pure virgin alpha. And alpha with corrupted pheromones.'

'You sure hearing a lot aren't you, Xue Yang?'

'What can I do? I am after all those you called villain in the stories?'

'Young master...' Xuanyu holding onto his hand.

'Well then. I had to go now.' Yang hand him a phone. 'Just called me if you need something.'

'Why?' Wuxian stop him.

'Like I said. I do this for your brother.' Yang left the apartment.

Wuxian tightened his grips on Xuanyu. Not and never in millions years he ever thought that his brother, Jiang Cheng had any kind of relationship with Xue Yang of all people. 'They couldn't be possible to be on that kind of relationship aren't they? But...A-Cheng is an alpha--and Xue Yang also an alpha...'

'Master?'

'How many times do I had to remind you A-yu? I'm not your master. Call me anything but master.' Wuxian knell in front of Xuanyu taking his hand to him. 'Why not calling me Xian-gege?'