Chapter 39 : Hush my dear

'Lan Zhan~' Wuxian jump on Wangji's back, hugging him tight.

'Let me go. Uncle will saw us.' Wangji trying to push Wuxian away but failed as the alpha only tightened his grips. 'Wei Ying--'

'Don't you find this exciting, Lan Zhan?? We can be caught at any moment now--' Wuxian kiss Wangji's neck and sit on his laps. 'Imagine how your uncle will react--how he will disappointed on you--' Wuxian smile as Wangji's face reddened. 'Ara, Lan Zhan is this exciting you?'

'Move away!!' Wangji push Wuxian before continuing his report.

'Mou!! Lan Zhan!! You no fun!!' Wuxian pouting. 'What are you doing anywhere?'

'Brother want a report.'

'Ehhh. This early?' Wuxian leans on the table, covering Wangji's paper. 'Lan Zhan!! It been awhile since we--' Wuxian laughs as Wangji face getting even more red. 'Lan Zhan. Lan Zhan. Always so innocent.' Wuxian stand up before walks toward Wangji's bookshelf. 'Aren't the books here somehow getting less?'

'Move them to the library.'

'Ahhh.' Wuxian chuckled as he saw a same book that had been ripped years ago. 'Aiya, Lan Zhan. You still have the porn book I give you back then?' Wuxian pull the book and noticed how it had been fixed. Wangji cringed as Wuxian only smiling even bright as he touch the book. 'Aiya Lan Zhan. Aren't you the sweetest??'

'Th--that--' Wangji turn away from Wuxian.

'Did you missed me that much?' Wuxian sit beside him.

'Wei Ying did not give me any update.'

Chuckled, Wuxian lie down on Wangji's thigh. 'Sorry about that. It kinda a messed at my place.' Wuxian flipped open the book before chuckled as he remembered Wangji red face when he first saw the page.

'Is Wei Ying okay?'

'Hmm. I'm not going to says I'm fine. But, it wasn't that bad. It just I had this argument with Wen Rouhan?'

'The Wen sect leader?'

Wuxian nodded. 'They sending a representative to Yunmeng.'

'For?'

'Arrange marriage.' Wuxian sit down before looking toward Wangji.

'Your sister?'

'Me. The wedding between me and soon-to-be the sect leader of Wen, Wen Xu.'

Wangji eyes widened. 'That--that against the rules. A marriage between alpha and alpha.'

'That what Wen Rouhan wanted. A child born out of this disgusting marriage.' Wuxian fist tightened. 'He wish to be the leader of status. Wish to control everyone. Treating the omega like a slave. Disgusting.'

'Wei Ying.' Wangji touch Wuxian hand as his pheromones was getting thick. 'What have you seen when you was send there, Wei Ying?'

Smiling, Wuxian hold onto Wangji's face. Connecting their forehead together. 'Nothing.'

'Wei Ying.'

'If only I wasn't born alpha--I can give you a child and we can be together not like this.'

'I don't need a child if it means I will not be able to be with Wei Ying.' Wangji kiss Wuxian's forehead.

'You can't be forever saying that Lan Zhan. You needs a child since your brother can't give your sect one.' Wuxian smile before returning the kiss but this time it was on Wangji's nose. 'What a cruel world.'