Chapter 44 : Family

Wangji help Wuxian to sit as he still weak from his new founded pheromones. Qing told them that Wuxian is recovering well but slow since the pheromones was too pure and fresh for his body. She also state it maybe because all this time Wuxian had using someone else pheromones which had messing with his body. But, Wangji was glad, his lover color had returned. He no longer pale as he first met him after years, also his smile. It's had returned. Instead of a smile to not making them worried, it was a smile that he always remembered when they still young.

'Slowly.' Wangji put a pillow on Wuxian's back.

'I'm fine don't worried too much, Lan Zhan.' Wuxian smile.

'Wei Ying always making me worried.'

Chuckled, Wuxian took Wangji's hand and kiss his fingers. 'Sorry.'

'It doesn't matter. Wei Ying can makes me worry as much as he want.'

'Hanguang-Jun. Hanguang-Jun. You making this young master fall for you even hard.' Wuxian caressing Wangji's cheek. 'I missed you.'

'Always.'

'Disgusting.'

'Ahhh!! Chengcheng!!' Wuxian shout. 'I missed you too!!'

'I don't need that shit.' Cheng hand them their breakfast. 'I was supposed to call you both to the garden but a-jie told me you still needs time to recover and Wen Qing agreed--'

'It's Wei Qing. She killed you if you call her that.'

'Tch.' Cheng turn to look at Wangji. 'Sorry about before.'

'hm.'

Wuxian laughs. 'Why are you two being too awkward??'

'How is fuqin?' Wangji asks.

'Qingheng-Jun is fine. He just needs more rest like a-xian. Father and mother is having breakfast at his room to accompany him.'

Wangji nodded. 'I don't think fuqin wanted to return to Gusu.'

Both siblings was confused and look toward Wangji. 'Why?' Wuxian asks.

'I'm not sure but I just have this feeling.'

'hmm--' Wuxian touch his chin before his eyes widened. 'ChengCheng!! Can you called uncle?? I have something I wanna asks.'

'What. Now??'

Wuxian nodded. 'Hurry. We'll meet at the garden.'

'Jeez!!'

-----

'A-yuan.' Jingyi sighs as he took his twin hand. 'Are you okay?'

'I'm fine.'

Xuanyu rolls his eyes. 'Just so like baba.' Xuanyu comment. 'Just admitted it if you not okay. Why telling lies??'

'No--I--'

'A-yuan.' Jingyi eyes softened. 'What wrong?'

'I--said a mean things to Wuxian-baba. I--'

'He will forgive you. Even if you stab him with a knife he still forgive you. That his nature.' Xuanyu leans on the chair lazily. 'But, it's didn't mean I have stab him with a knife. I just making some metaphor here. But, he will always--'

'We understand, Yu-gege. We understand. You don't have to explain more. You making it worst.' Jingyi stop him. 'So, A-yuan?'

'I--' Yuan smile. 'I'm fine. I just need to needs time to--alone. Can I--?' Yuan smile sadly.

'I will be waiting with gege at our baba's room, kay. Just let me know if you needs any of us.' Jingyi pull Xuanyu with him.

'Thanks.' Yuan walks to the door before locking it. Yuan leans on door before pulling out his smartphone.