Chapter 25 : Lan Huan (extra)

'Shufu!!' Yuan laughed as Xichen tickling him before a kiss was shower on his face.

'Hello my sunshine.' Xichen smile as Yuan wrapped himself around his neck. 'How you been doing?'

'Amazing!! Grandpa had bring me to meet the rabbits!!'

'He is?' Xichen look toward his uncle who just rolls his eyes, chuckled to his reaction. Everyone in the Gusu knows how much LAN QIREN hates RABBITS. More likely everything involved certain Wei Wuxian.

'I see. Good to hear that--'

'Young master.' Yi appear beside him.

'Yi.' Xichen smile to his cousin.

'Shufu!!' Yuan run to Yi before hugging his leg.

'Be careful, Young master Yuan.' Yi lift him up. 'Young master Huan. The car ready.'

'Ahh. Shufu.' Xichen bow to his uncle before turn to face Yuan. 'A-yuan.'

'NOOOOO!! SHUFU PROMISED!!' Yuan eyes teary.

'I--'

'Yuan. You only extending your uncle business if you making a scene.' Qiren spoke.

'But uncle promise.'

'Then grandpa will--'

'No!!! Grandpa is not well!!' Yuan giving a signal to Yi to put him down.

'That why Shufu had to go, A-yuan. I promise I will makes it faster.'

'Promise.' Yuan eyes start watering.

'All, only for you.' Xichen smile as Yuan hugging him. 'I'm sorry, okay.'

Yuan shake his head. 'Not shufu fault.'

-----

'He still not leaving?' Xichen asks as he enter the car while Yi already taking a position on the driver seat.

'He not even making any move, young master.' Yi answered as he finally drive away from the mansion. 'Elder Lan Qiren had tried everything he could but nothing.'

'Seems like we will had to bring fuqin if he still won't responding to me.' Xichen sighs.

'Then, I will pick Qingheng-Jun after I dropped you, young master.'

-----

Xichen flinched to the void of the pheromones released by his younger brother. There nothing he could felt in the room, not even a bit of sadness. Not even a bit of hates. It just nothing. Too empty. No matter how he tried to release a pheromones to help ease his younger brother but it comes to nothing. As in the void of his brother is sucking him in, trying to shove him away.

His brother IS shoving him away.

'Wangji.' Xichen close the door before walk to his brother. His hand touching his brother's shoulder. Wangji is getting thin. 'A-zhan.' Xichen soft voice somehow had managed to give a small response to him.

'Dada.' Wangji voice was soft, as almost it's was a whisper. And above all. His brother is calling him Dada instead of Xiongzhang.

'A-zhan.' Xichen pull Wangji's hand to his. Connecting their fingers.

'Dada. Why am I this weak?' Wangji still not turning to him but he was speaking to him. Xichen felt relieved.

'A-zhan. Weak is not suit to you. Considering how you was known as the strongest alpha for this generation.'

'Then why I can't protect Wei Ying?'

Xichen flinched. How he hates that person name. He hates that name somehow had holding his brother as whole. Because of the owner of that name, Xichen could no longer understand his brother, could no longer protect him.

'A-zhan--' before Xichen could speak more, Wangji turn to faced him, pheromones was released, almost suffocating Xichen. 'Wangji--'

'Xiongzhang please!! Please!!! Wei Ying. Wei Ying voice had gone silent!! Please I had to--protect wei Ying. I can't hear it anymore. Dada, dada, please help me. Why is wei Ying had gone silent? DADA!!' Wangji was shaking his body aggressively. 'XIONGZHANG!!'

'WANGJI!!!'

'Xiongzhang!! Xiongzhang!!! Please I had to tell him!! I had to tell him!! I had to tell him how much he meant to me. I had to tell him how much I love him. I had to tell him, dada!! I had to tell him Yuan is safe. Xiongzhang and shufu is protecting him. Dada!! I had to or--or Wei Ying will slipped off my hand!!' Wangji covers both of his ears.

Xichen was shocked. Who is this person? This is not his brother. His lovely brother will never be this--strange. His brother...

'Elder Lan could not help him, young master. As in young master Wangji is different person.'

'A-zhan--'

'I had to bring Wei Ying home dada or they will hurt him. I had to. I had to--' Wangji somehow had leans to Xichen, weakly. 'They going to hurt him, dada.'

'Wangji--'

'Just kill me, dada.'

-----

'A-huan--' Qingheng-Jun touch his shoulder while Wangji was sleeping restlessly on his thighs. His fingers gently caressing Wangji's cheek.

'He want me to kill him, baba.' Xichen turn to face his father with a teary eyes. Formalities all forgotten. He needs his father. His father. His real baba not his fuqin. Not his fuqin but his baba. Xichen felt like a child.

'A-huan.' Qingheng-Jun smile weakly before pull his eldest son to his chest. Ever since he could remembered, he was never a father to his own children. His brother, Qiren is the one who rose his sons. Qiren is their father. Not him. He had abandoned his own children for his own selfishness. He--

'You always be their father, my beautiful Lan.'

Can he fix this? Can he take this chance? Is it not too late to acts as a father to his children? Do he have that right? The voice of his wife kept repeating in his head.

-----

Xichen sighs as he woke up from his dream. His memories. A memories that he had been trying hard to forget. He did not want to through that day again. He cannot be as calm as he did back then. He--Xichen sighs again. But, it also a memories that he did not want to forget. It was a day that he was not a sect leader Lan. He was not the twin jade. He was no one but a child of Qingheng-Jun. He was no one but a dada to his only brother. He was no one but a weak child. And his father. He was not their fuqin but their baba. It was his happiest memories but also the most painful one.

For once their father had wrapped them using his gentle pheromones.

For once, they are protected in their father warm embraced.

For once, they woke up both embracing their father, all felt like a child again.