Chapter 15 : Omega with his two alpha

Must says Xiao Xingchen is not entirely amused.

Frustrated? Not really.

Disappointed. Yeah!! That the words.

"Xingchen. Just--let them be." Song Lan tried to calm his rarely mad husband.

"Let. Them. Be? Are you out of your mind, Lan? This is the forth times they escape!! What if something happens to them?"

"Xue Yang is--"

"That only making things worst!! Can you truly believe Xue Yang can be a proper adult? He even worst that our daughter?!" Xingchen sighs while massaging his head.

"Relax okay. We'll find a way to track them."

"Xue Yang already turn off the GPS function on his phone and--" Xingchen point to a smartphone that innocently being left behind. "And you knows Xue Yang being such a chaotic as he can be had left his smartphone and also his wallet. Sometimes I felt like I have children instead of a daughter."

Chuckled, Lan massage his husband shoulder. "Xue Yang can be count on when needed it just sometimes he rarely used his--head?"

-----

"PAPA!! PAPA!! LOOKS!!" Qing shout lively as she saw the sword toys.

"Well, well, well. If it not the sword that my angel been wanting for quite a while now." Yang smirked. "I wish I can buy it for you but to have father and daddy have my head? I don't think so."

"Mou!! Come on papa!! You the greatest." Qing making her puppy eyes.

"Thank you and I am always aware of it but still a no. Furthermore, I left my wallet on purpose knowing you and your asshole attitude." Yang smirk as Qing glared to him.

"Then you will be a king of asshole, papa."

"I won't denying it but says that to your father's face. I would like to see the result."

"Tch." Qing hissing before walking away. "Uncle will brought it for me if he knows."

"Obviously we are a different person."

"Stingy."

"Brat."

"Trash."

"Adopted."

"Papa that harsh." Qing kick his leg.

"You are adopted. Go and asks your father we found you in cave. A daughter of the creature that reside in the cave. Ugly and fat. Just like you."

"I hates you papa!!"

"Don't worried my love that feeling between us is mutual." both exchange glared and people around them start to move away too afraid to help ease the situation.

"I'm hungry." Qing comment yet not left her eyes on her father.

"Same. Maybe we should go home now." Yang smirk. "Or maybe we can just crash on someone we knows house?"

"That bad attitude, papa."

"Wow. Lil'Qing is actually able to define right and wrong. I'm. Impressed?"

"Why do you married to angelic father is beyond my understanding."

"Brat. Why do you knows how to speak this much? You are a--kid. Act like one will ya?" Yang comment.

"Bababa babubbabu?" Qing tilt her head.

"That baby stupid." Yang lift his daughter before put her on his shoulder, making her to wraps her legs around his neck and holding onto both of her hands. "How does it felt to be that high?"