Chapter 16 : Back again (part 1)

[16 years ago]

Wuxian gulps. He can fucking felt it. He will be fucking killed. This early morning and he already given this? What a surprise he may says.

'Young master are you awake?' Ning soft voice echoing in his dark room.

'A-Ning. I am.' that sound awkward. Wuxian bury his face into the pillow before screaming. It only recently he, no, all three of them at peace. But now this?

'Young master. Second young master Lan is here.' again Ning knock his door.

'Later--' Wuxian answer. He need to think. Fast. Really fast. He did not have to ask Qing about this he was sure 200 percent that he was fucking pregnant. It was there. He can felt it. Urgh, Qing will kill him. Even worst he will truly kill him if she ever learnt who's the other father is.

-----

Entering the kitchen, Wuxian smile as Qing is actually trying to follow Ning to whatever kind of breakfast they prepared. When a little brother is actually a better cook than older sister.

'Wei Ying--', Wangji turn to face him as he making his presence known.

'Lan Zhan.' Wuxian smile before taking a sit beside his friend. 'You kind of early today.'

'I've been staying at Yiling last night. Business.'

'Ehh. Why don't you tell me, Lan Zhan?'

'It already late night. Wei Ying sleep.'

'You be joking if you says that way second young master Lan. That monster never slept. I barely saw him slept.' Qing decide she was not a help to Ning taking a sit across both Wuxian and Wangji.

'That means, a-jie.' Wuxian pout and proceeds to send a deathly glared toward Qing.

Wuxian sighs before leans on the table. Totally not interested in whatsoever is happening. He needs to find any means to escape. Running away. Like he usually are. It does not matter if people called him coward, it will never matter.

'Wei Ying--' Wangji touch his cheek. 'Wei Ying okay?'

'Lan Zhan~!!' Wuxian leans to Wangji. 'Your wife is missing you!!'

'Not wife.'

'Mou, Lan Zhan!!' Wuxian hug Wangji tight. 'Love me more--'

'Shameless.' Wangji push him away. Chuckled, Wuxian start eating his breakfast as Ning served it in front of them.

That was the last time they saw him. Wuxian disappeared.

-----

The Jiang family was shock as they heard a loud bang at their door early morning. Cheng flinch ever time the door was harshly hits.

'Who?' Ziyuan was confused before looking to her husband.

'OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR, DAMMIT!!'

'That us young mistress Qing!!' Yanli run to the front door before opening it. Revealing a very angry Qing.

'A-jie!!' Ning trying to stop her but the older women just overpowering her alpha brother. 'I'm sorry, young mistress Jiang. It just--'

'What is the meaning of this?!' Ziyuan appears followed by Fengmian and Cheng.

'Young master Wen. Young mistress Wen. What wrong?'

'WHERE THE FUCK IS WEI WUXIAN?'

'What are you talking about? That servant had been staying with you ever since I throw him away.'

'You--'

'A-JIE!!' Ning stop his sister before she attacking Madam Jiang.

'A-Qing. A-Ning. Calm yourself down first. What wrong?' Fengmian stand between his wife and the Wen siblings. 'What happened?'

'Young master Wei is missing.'

'That brat might just wondering around, making himself drunk and sleeping around. Like a whore he usually is--'

'A-niang!!' Cheng shout before glared to her.

'A-Cheng!! Calm down.' Yanli touch her brother hand.

'Have you trying to contact him?' Fengmian pull out his smartphone. 'His smartphone is still working. I've still paying for his bills. Maybe we can track hi--'

'He left his smartphone and even wallet. Young master Wei always bring both along with him and letting us knows if he won't return in short time--'

'Then why doest it different this time?'

'We thought that young master Wei just visiting place around like he usually is but 2 days he never returned. Even second young master Lan have no clue about his whereabouts. Again he never left either his wallet or smartphone.' Ning looks to his sister still trying to calm herself.

'He's a grown--'

'He not feeling well when last time we saw him. He might thought we didn't knew but we always heard him screaming in the middle of night. Sometimes we had to calm him down and even put him to sleep--we were worried. Even second young master Lan saw that he was not feeling well--'

'Me and A-Cheng will try to go to where he usually spending his time and find him. A-li you bring young master Ning and young mistress Qing to where A-Xian and you usually go.'

'Understand, A-die.' Yanli nodded before gone with the Wen siblings.

'A-Cheng--' Cheng nodded and followed his father without answering him.

-----

Wuxian grab the sheet, it hurting. Everything is hurting. 'No--' Wuxian try to keep his voice down, no one should know!! No one!! 'Please--' Wuxian cry. This is never in their plan. Should he return? NO!! He will put everyone in danger. He needs to keep everyone safe.

'Why don't you kill yourself, maybe?'

Just who they think they are deciding his fate? Just who they think they are? He was belongs to himself. No one should be ever can claimed him. No one.

'You makes a perfect vessel for Wen. You strong and gentle nature is all we needs. Is what us the Wen needs. You have coming this far Wei Wuxian. Why not come and join us?'

Wuxian will never forgive the Wen. Never. Who they think they are?

'Come on A-Ying. We all can create this perfect Alpha. A powerful one. The one that will never let any those scums to ever think that they are higher than any of us. We will control this world.'

And under him, Wen Rouhan's influences? Nah, Wuxian will rather living in hell than in a same room with Wen Rouhan. He will never forgive anyone who trying to harm anyone. He wi--

'Wei Ying!!'

--ll never forgive anyone. Nor will he ever forgot what have that Rouhan bastard had done to the omegas. He will terminate every sin--

'Wei Ying!!'

---gle of Wen from this earth. He--

'WEI YING!!'

A complete darkness.