Chapter 33 : Wei Changze (Part 4)

'Here--' Rong pushed a bell with a lotus symbol with a ruby decorating it to Changze.

'Thanks.' Changze smile. 'I will treasure it.'

'You better be.' Rong mocked. 'A-ze--'

'I will call you when I reach Gusu. And I will call you if I need you. Don't worried to much. I'm just going for a few month.'

'I know.'
-----

Gusu was totally a different place. Fengmian and Changze had instantly becomes Gusu most favorite student after Lan Qiren. They was a role model to every students. But, one maiden. The only maiden who study among the gentleman of Gusu. The only child of famous alpha, Baosan Sanren was instantly becomes Changze enemies. They can never be put into a same room. They hate each other guts. Qiren will always becomes their victims.

Fengmian was also shocked as to learnt the hates his brother hold for the women. She was loud and so unlady-like but for all Fengmian can understand she was a genius among the genius. She can catched each lesson without had to rereading the book or worst she was never saw to study. She can memorise the whole three thousand rules in one night yet still beat the system. Abusing the elders of Gusu emotions to the whole different level and even worst she always makes it out alive. An alpha and the most strongest one. Par to Lan Qiren, Jiang Fengmian and even he himself. There also a rumors about her secret spar with Qiren's mysterious twin, Qingheng-Jun.

But, the most mysterios things to ever happened is when she got married to her sworn enemy, Wei Changze.

-----

'Give him a name--' Changze smile as his son was place to Rong's hand.

'WHAT!! No!! He was your first born!! It either Mianmian or your wife have the right to name him!! No!! You should name him!!'

'A-Rong.'

'I can't--'

'Then, he will go with no name.'

'WHAT!!! NO!!'

'Then name him.'

'You are the worst parent!!'

Changze chuckled.

'Then--Ying. Wei Ying. Also known protect by the name of Bai Ying.'

Changze burst out laughing. 'You named my child an infant?? That even worst!!' Changze still laughing. 'Then his courtesy name will be adult? That sound perfect.'

'Huh?' Rong was confused.

'He asked you to give A-ying his courtesy name.' Fengmian smile.

'What?? No!! That a bit too much.'

'Then, you want him to name A-ying, adult? Believed me he will do it--' Fengmian spoke.

'That not what I mean!! You should--'

'A-rong. Please?' Changze was holding his hand.

'No!! This is really too much. Sansan can do it. Or Fengmian.'

'We all talk about it. This child will be yours. He was gifted with two amazing father, Wei Changze and Bai Rong. A mother who is even more powerful than the heaven, Cangse Sanren. Also most respectable uncle, Jiang Fengmian. He will be shower with a lot of loves and a smile as bright as a sun.'

'But--'

'I can make another child for us to name.'

'I don't need to know that!!' Rong was half-shouting. 'Then--his courtesy name will be Wuxian.'

'To have no envy--?' Fengmian touch his chin.

'Is it bad? Urgh--I should change it--'

'No. It perfect. Just like you.' Fengmian smile. 'This child will be just like you. A child who was grow up without an envy in his heart. Just as selfish as you to keeps everyone you love safe and happy. But, I do hope he won't be as self-sacrificing as you are.'

'Shut up!!'

-----

Fengmian eyes open as a sun ray hits his face. He sighs before look to his watch. It already 9 and seems like he overslept. 'Morning uncle.' a voice beside him caught his attention. He totally unaware Wuxian is sitting by his side. 'It rare seeing uncle wake this late.'

'Where Hanguang-Jun and A-yuan?' he sit down and noticed it only two of them.

'Lan wake up early and Lan Zhan makes sure to let me know he going to find something to eat. I don't think he can find it as easy. This place did not offered a normal breakfast and they also needs to be sure that no one is following them.'

'They in disguised?'

'They had to. I saw Wen Rouhan's dogs around last night.'

'You. Alone.'

'Uncle seems in peace this morning and I don't want to wake him up. I always hope uncle to always have a great life without me in the picture who literally just break the family apart.' Wuxian change the topic.

'A-xian--'

The door was opened. Revealing Wangji and Yuan.

'Welcome home.' Wuxian stand up to great his husband and son. 'I'm starving.'