Chapter 33 : Wei Changze (Part 1)

'You shouldn't let him do that Jiang Fengmian!!'

'Wei Changze can do anything he want. He was my brother in all but blood. I don't see the reasons why he should not do that??' Fengmian massage his forehead.

'But that doesn't meant he can do anything he like. He bring a shame to Jiang!!'

A sudden pheromones was released. 'Please mind your words, elder. My father never once think of Wei Changze as a servant. He rise Wei Changze as his son and brother of mine. I can tolerate anything but marking my brother as a sinner or shame to Jiang.' Fengmian smile.

-----

'Kicking someone else again?' Changze smirk while peeling the lotus seed.

'You know them.' Fengmian take a sit beside him.

'You should just let them be.' Changze comment before giving the seed to Fengmian.

'Already did--'

'Not working?'

Fengmian shake his head. 'I don't want this to reach a-die. He will dismissed all elders. You know how protective he was to you.'

'I don't understand you and master. Keeping me like a prize. Protecting me like your own.' Changze lay down.

'You are my brother.'

Changze rolls his eyes. 'I am not. I'm a servant.'

'A-ze--'

'Fengmian. You and master should stop all of this. I don't need your protection. I will be fine. Despite being without any status, I will be fine. I should do as the elder wish for me. Furthermore, I am good with sword even master said so.'

'Changze--'

'I--it doesn't matter if I don't have a pheromones or anything. I'm fine like this. It better. I saved you long ago because I want to not because of anything. Don't felt obligate to repay me. I want to serve you as I should be.'

'But--'

'Mianmian!!' Changze smile. 'I'll let master know.'

'Stop calling me mianmian. I'm not a women.'

'Ahhh!!!' Changze stand up. 'I just remembered!!! You supposed to go to Gusu next year, right?? Can I come??? Please. Please. Please!!!'

"You are coming with me.'

'Reallly!!!!!'

-----

'Wah!!!!!' Changze gape as he entering the Bai's garden.

'I forgot you never actually left Jiang main garden.' Fengmian chuckle to his friend's reaction.

'Jiang's garden is beautiful!! Of course I will not leave!!'

'But this is better, right?'

'Not really just impressed--' Changze walk to a small man made lake. 'How do people even do this??'

'Bai's garden was known as the most beautiful garden of Yunmeng.' a voice new voice appear.

'Elder Bai.' Fengmian nodded.

'Young master Jiang. Master Wei. But, sadly when sect leader Jiang told me that someone never taking interest in Bai's garden is quite a shock.'

Changze chuckled. 'It beautiful but I'm still preferring the Jiang's garden.' Changze kneel down before touching the water. 'It too void in here. Too empty while Jiang's garden was surrounded by all emotions.'

Rong laughing. 'Just indeed as interesting as sect leader Jiang told me.' Rong walk toward Changze before presenting him with a lotus carved fan. 'Will master Wei giving me a chance to know him better?'

'Huh--?' Fengmian's eyes widened.

'Ehhhhh---'

Fengmian and Changze must confessed. They was never that shocked. Not even when Changze was lost in the forest for 3 days. How Fengmian was able to keep his father from knowing it is still a misery. And how Changze just appeared from nowhere uninjured and well like nothing had happened.