chapter 8

"auntie are you uncomfortable? why are lying like that?" Riya innocently said as she gave confused face.

jia who was called auntie was so angry that her face was fuming with anger but she tried to look calm.
' whom you are calling aunty little b**Ch? oh how I want strangle you to death!!'

"oh no dear I am fine actually I slipped away just now, but I am not aunty as I am younger than your father." jia said trying to hide her anger while silently greeting her teeth.

Prem was trying to hold his laugh thinking how his innocent Riya called jia aunty and that look on her face as Riya called her.

cough cough~~

he coughed to suppress his laughter than drank water as Mrs. Sharma gave him glass of water.

jia sat up straight which was still not pleasant as her choice of clothes were too much revealing but still it was considerate as before she was literally showing every part of her body.

"it's good that you are fine aunty, it seems our couch has became slippery maybe we have to change it. what do you think papa, should we change this slippery couch?" Riya asked as she gave her most innocent face while from inside she was feeling disgusted.

' this shameless woman sat on this couch we have throw it away. '

"as you wish Riya after all we don't want our guest to slip away can we?" he asked once again suppressed his laugh.

' my daughter is so considerate and cute at the same time. '

on the other hand jia was kinda having awkward situation as she getting indirectly taunting by this little piece of s**t.

' wait till I have him and I will make you pay double'