chapter 39

*** WARNING : MATURE AND SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD ***

other side jia was thrown inside a storage room, her clothes was already tore off, looking at those average looking man although she felt disgusted but when her eye saw their growing bulge she smirked from inside.

' tsk, maybe having s*x with these two will let me get out of here'

slowly she crawled toward them as her breasts jumped every step she took, both man gulped because of heat but decided to get out of this place, but was too late as jia already pressed their manhood with her both hands making them grown.

" woman, you will face heavy consequence of this, don't be shameless and stay here quietly " one of the security guard said throwing her hand away.

" oh, come on let's have some fun~ don't you get tempted by me? I am already necked, we can have threesome , let's give it a try~ "

when both showed no affect of her words she said,
" unless you both are not man ~"

and started crawling to place where she was thrown, anger raised within them and looking at her plump ass both of them removed their clothes jumped on her.

sudden force made her shocked but she smirked thinking her plan was working, one of the man immediately started fu**ing her from behind while other opened her mouth.

when he got tired from her mouth he immediately entered his thick one inside her vagina making her scream on top of her lungs.

" p-please don't enter together.... it hurts..."

her pledge didn't affected them as they already reached their climax, it was after two hours when both let her go.

one of them spit his saliva on ground and said,
" I never saw such shameless woman like you! do you know you are even worse than prostitutes, at least they are doing it for money but you... tsk"

" leave her here bro, she will die soon. this woman has no dignity"

men left leaving her lifeless on floor,

' why? why wasn't i free? why e
I feeling so much pain? why? why they didn't provided me medicines? they had rough s*x with me can't they atleast help me heal....'