chapter 40

guess what today I noticed riya's mother and her friend has same name
(≧▽≦)

.......

although she felt strange but chose to ignore thinking what can happen bad to her and her father.

today Riya had half day school being Saturday, when she reached her school gate noticing familiar blue car her eyes brightened with happiness as she turned to face her friends.

" my car is there waiting for me, I am going! bye~~" she waved her hand happily and ran across school to the parked car.

Neha just waved and was about to turn to walk ahead her way when a familiar voice stopped her step,

" wait Riya I will lead you there" running toward Riya jay took hold of her hand and both started crossing the road.

Neha who saw everything felt little jealous and ignored, biting her lips she thought,

' how can these two ignored me like this! I was here too jay... can't you see me?'

suddenly she felt hand on her shoulder she turned her head side to face the person.

gitika school beauty was looking at her smugly as she smirked and said,

"after all both of them abandoned you, don't you?"

"I...."

"oh, shut up! how many times do I have to tell you Riya is not your friend but enemy! see how she stole jay from you! don't forget jay is your fiance not hers!"

gitika said pointing toward jay and Riya, Neha followed and saw ahead smiling Riya waiving her hand from car while jay doing the same.

anger rose inside her as she was getting too jealous, in her anger she turned her back to them as a tear drop escaped from her eyes.

wiping her tear she angrily said,
" NO! He Is Mine! Not Hers!"

"who is yours Neha ?"