chapter 33

it was midnight past 10 when he returned back to mansion, getting out of his black Mercedes. a long sigh~ escaped from him when his eyes stopped at dark window.

this time he didn't fulfilled his promise. alas, what can he do ? he didn't even have time to breathe.

ding~ dong~ ding~

he rang doorbell massaging his forehead lightly, Mrs Sharma opened door and looked at him in worried expressions.

he was about to ask her when she said,

" sir, young miss had her dinner and left for sleep 4 hours ago." bowing she left

sigh~~

' it was my mistake'

after freshen up he went toward her room, opening door all he saw was dark, switching on lights he immediately saw small figure sleeping on bed.

she was calm and adorable,

' Neha .. see our daughter is adorable and beautiful just like you.. how I wish you could see her like this' thinking about his former wife a tear slipped from his eyes.

wiping his tears a sad smile appeared on his thin lips, this daughter of his is just like a fairy same as her fairy mother, she deserves best things..

' I promise you my precious gem I will try my harder to treat you best in the world ... Neha I will definitely make our daughter happiest person in the world just as you want. '

switching off the lights and closing door lightly he left.

lamp near bed turned on and a small figure got up and rested herself on headboard of bed. from her eyes it looks she was awake for a long time.

looking at closed door from her small red eyes she felt huge urge to ran out and talk to her father, but she chose not to.

she understands how difficult it is for her father to handle both work and family. sweet smile made its way on her lips as her eyes turned in shape of half moon.

' god, please make me stronger to help my dear papa.'