chapter 35

" you ungrateful daughter can't do even a single thing" an orderly voice was heard .

man in his late 50's was sitting across on leather couch crossing his legs, he had cigar on his right hand as his other hand was supporting his chin.

eyeing his useless daughter he felt shame, his eyes landed on his wife who was standing near corner.

he chuckled thinking how she wants to escape from this, maybe it was woman's nature she looked up and met her eyes with his cold and angry one.

she shivered but when saw him pointing his forefinger at her, indicating her to come forward she slowly started taking her steps.

his daughter knew what was going to happen with her mother, other than following her father she had no choice or else he will hurt or maybe will kill her mother.

gulping mouthful of saliva she saw her mother walking near the person who is her husband but was more like master and she being a wife was nothing compared to a servant.

door of living room opened as a young lady appeared, clicking her 5 inch high heels on tiles floor she walked closer to the man but understanding the situation she seat next to his seat.

other two woman frowned, one was sad while other was angry, sad, jealous and disappointed. she is wife of him but was treated like servant and this woman who was his mistress was more like lady master of this house.

man ignored other woman as he had his eyes fixed on his wife who was timidly walking toward him, when she got closer he got up from anger and was about to slap his wife when sudden voice stopped him.

"I will go and try every mean to seduce him please don't hurt mother." her voice begged as tears streamed down from her eyes.

Mr. Gupta had sly smile as he put his hand on his other woman's waist and left with her.