chapter 10

she entered slowly looking at her father, she was boiling from inside thinking who made her dear father cry! sadness filled her heart as she took steps and reached near his chair.

Prem wiped his tears hurriedly and laughed attempting to hide his emotions as he said,
"who is crying dear? see I am happy do you think anyone can make your strong father cry?"

Riya understood his words and smiled and then said with determined expression,

" Hmph, who has guts to make my father cry!! my father is strong and powerful no one can beat him."

looking at her cuteness he giggled and hugged her tightly.

'thank you so much Neha for giving me daughter like Riya I am very proud to have her as my daughter.'

'mamma see papa is not sad anymore, papa still loves you so am i'

......

it was dinnertime 8 pm as Riya and Prem was waiting for their dinner to be served, soon Mrs Sharma and few maids brought food and placed it on dinner table.

few maid took glance at Prem who was busy looking at business market and his company's profit.

they started serving food as one courageous maid deliberately brushed past Prem touching his shoulder. he looked at her furrowing his brows as she immediately kneeled and said,

" I am sorry sir it was a mistake please forgive me!"

she smiled from inside thinking she can do such mistakes many times if in return she can touch him.

" cut off her this month's payment Mrs Sharma." Prem said diverting his gaze back to his phone screen.

said maid was shocked but was still happy thinking she got chance to touch him.

"papa food is already served let's eat it"