chapter 37

eyeing the man before her jia frowned,

' although he is handsome and attractive but still is nothing compared to prem.. sorry bunny boy let's think about other day~'

" miss, are you listening I am asking what are you doing here ?" Ajit asked her again trying to be polite as possible.

when he got call from reception about an intruder he was furious on receptionist ,. it was good he saw her or else this person would have entered prem's office without any problems.

looking at the woman before him he felt disgust. looking how her clothes which can't be considered as showed too much skin immediately left him impression of her coming here for seducing his friend Prem .

'tsk, she is disgusting'

" look move away I am here to meet prem, I am his friend or you can say we are more than friends" jia said as she flung her hair behind her neck which helped her showing her cleavage clearly.

Ajit frowned unhappily, " sorry but without appointment no one can meet our CEO"

furrowing her brows she eyed him and then started walking toward him, who felt more disgusted and tried to move back, but finding chance jia moved too fast and kicked him in his guts,

" you have big, huh?"

office rooms were soundproof so Prem didn't hear anything, Ajit was holding his area while taking mouthful of breath.

" h-hey... stop!"

jia already opened office door and entered CEO office, Prem was still concentrating on his work, he was already in pressure.

being CEO of multinational company was not an easy task, specially when you have festival seasons.

she adjusted her dress, pulling it more down, which made her only ni***le to hide which looked like can flung out at any moment, she took steps to walk near him.

it was when she was too close to he saw her, but his eyes was covered with her cleavage, he felt hot lips on his and a hand on his private area.

suddenly he...