chapter 15

" about that papa actually yesterday night I heard some strange sound but I chose to ignore it. papa do you think my bracelet would be stolen?"

prem's gentle expression immediately turned into serious as he was in his ruthless businessman mode.

grabbing phone near bed table he immediately called house keeping staff and ordered everyone to present at mansion's hall.

' how dare anyone tried to enter my house I have to deal with it or one day i might loose my daughter just like my wife.'

his expressions hardened as he left leaving Riya alone in her room, Riya sighed heavily as she shook her head.

'god it my first seeing father like this, mamma I am scared please help me you know I did this to prevent father getting hurt by that creepy stalker maid.'

she followed behind his father who was currently giving cold aura as even in winter season with heater servants gathered in hall felt chill ran down their spine.

' oh he looks so sexy right now, even in this state I am having my pants wet. ' Shweta thought looking at Prem who was trying to read everyone's expression.

when his eyes landed on her he felt disgusted as her thoughts were clearly visible on her face but she took it opposite as she unbuttoned her shirt revealing her cleavage while throwing lustful gaze at him.

Prem disgustingly turned his face away and coldly said,

"you all are servants here, for housekeeping and security. yesterday there was thief in Riya's room and her silver bracelet is missing, how come you all are impudent that you let thief enter my HOUSE!!"

climbing down staircase Riya looked at Shweta who was showing her cleavage to Prem and she immediately felt anger and disgust.

' it's good that today is gonna be end of this creepy person.'