chapter 27

' shit, I hope he will not get angry and rejects to help me get out of this situation.' he was sweating but hurriedly buttoned his shirt and went toward library.

he was taking long steps when he reached the door he heard Mr choubey saying to his wife he would help.

" what help mr choubey?" he asked as he sat on leather couch.

Natasha was tensed and she was about to say but Mr. choubey coldly stated,

" your enemy who exposed you "

murthi nodded and glared at his wife who took his intention and left. Mr. choubey had sly smile on corner of his lips when he saw her two watermelon size bump and how they moved rhythmically . he felt his lower part twitch in excitement.

" Mr. choubey please help me I don't want my things to taken away. I have sacrificed many things for what I am today. I don't want to lose anything again. please help me I will pay you anything. please save me from this scandal!"

" you will pay any prize?" he asked as his smile grew, he was looking same as a fox.

" yes anything , whatever it will be I will pay you"

" what about your wife?"

"hahahahahah ... her? you can take her I don't mind as long as you help me, I don't like her anyway but let me warn you she is no fun at all. having s*x with her was worst experience in my life."

Mr. choubey put his hand on murthi's shoulder and said,

" don't miss soon you will be free from everything and every tension."

"thank you, thank you so much choubey sir I appreciate your kindness"

' yes you should after all I am giving you ticket to hell'

murthi was quite respectful to choubey because he had higher position than he himself. but choubey was in actual 5 years younger than murthi and has beauty of a man in his early 20's.