chapter 18

her eyes horribly widened as she was bolted out of her fantasy. everyone was looking at her with disgust and anger.

' she stolen bracelet'

'tsk didn't knew innocent looking people can be such dirty'

'do you know she had personal belongings of men'

' I didn't knew she was like that at least I would have some fun here '

Prem looked at clothes which was shirt, belt , ring, pictures and even underwear. when he looked closely he saw that all this things belonged to him.

his eyes widened and then he looked up to that shameless woman. Mrs Sharma already pushed that woman ahead and now she was kneeling while two man were holding her hands to prevent her from running.

" Riya dear go back to your room." this time he seriously ordered Riya that she immediately went back to her room.

walking near that maid he stood there as his shadow was hovering over her. she stop her struggle as she looked up while looking at him down to up and her gaze stopped at his eyes who has coldness inside them.

" what is your name"

"s-shweta"

"you dared to stole my daughter's gift as well as my belongings, how disgusting you are! when I gave you chance you threw it away , now no one can save you from me." he said trying to find fear in her eyes.

she creepily smiled and said,

" yes I want your attention look at me I am the best here, I have good figure. I can satisfy you , f**k me I love you only I can have you, no one deserves you than me not even that b**Ch Neha only I can.."

her upcoming words sticked inside her throat as she was shocked and her eyes widened in horror.

' he just slapped me'

looking at Prem she saw nothing but ruthlessness now she was feeling fear looking at his face as she tried to move back.

Prem smirked in satisfaction as he tightly grabbed her hair making her wince in pain,

" good you should fear from me, what did you said I should f**k you, tsk you are too dirty but I can fulfill your wish. don't worry you will not die virgin."