chapter 16

"Mrs Sharma you are housekeeper of this household having higher authority than other servants how can you be so careless about security of this mansion!!" Prem coldly said.

Mrs Sharma immediately went on her knees and said ,,
" sir I apologize for my mistake, and will punish people who are responsible about this. but we have high class security with powerful detector which can easily rang if someone tries to sneak inside mansion it is impossible for someone to enter."

this lady was calm and spoke each word clearly with fact, about why she was this calm because she had known Prem from his childhood and his protectiveness over his family.

incident happened six year back was really traumatizing for Prem which was impossible for him recover, now that this was happening with Riya he can't keep his cool and take her security for granted.

he had already lose his other half he can't afford to lose his one and only precious gem.

" then thief is among you." his cold voice rang inside hall as everyone thinking they are inside some kind of frozen icy place.

'so cold'

" I am giving you a chance accept your mistake yourself or else you will face heavy consequences."

when no one come forward Prem tsked and then shook his head,

" now it will be not my fault when I catch you"

" Mrs Sharma , Mr jeth , Mr Smith and miss Verma go ahead and search inside servant quarter for a silver bracelet.

" Jayant kaka look after this people and let no one escape."

he said as he went toward kitchen, opening refrigerator he drank cold water as his anger was getting more higher.

' who has guts to harm my daughter I will have to kill that person'

"papa are you okay?"