chapter 45

she was chopping vegetables in kitchen, other helpers were busy preparing other dish for dinner.

Mr. choubey was seating leisurely on couch of his living room watching TV. he being politician was listening every news carefully.

one stupid comment opposite party said and he will used it for his vote. when advertisement appeared he changed channel for another.

passing chopped vegetables to one of the helper Natasha grabbed glass and poured orange juice in it.

placing glass carefully on tray she walked toward living room, it was already his time to have juice.

and she being a temporary person living inside his mansion wanted to take care of him as possible in return of his giving her place to live.

"sir, your juice"

placing tray on coffee table as slowly as she could without making any annoying sound she said.

"hmm" he was so into news that without glancing at her he hummed in response.

nodding her head even he was not looking at her she turned to walk ahead when she felt her hand being pulled.

"huh?" shocked was on her face when she turned to face him, who was looking at her already.

"seat here, there are servants in house" choubey didn't had experience to talk with woman thus decided to talk only needed he doesn't wanted to make him embarrassed in front of her.

but in her eyes it more looked like an order and his usual voice sounded more cold.

'did he got angry over me helping in housework?'

she nodded her head and sat down on ground, when choubey saw her he first time in his life felt shock.

'was this woman not even allowed to seat on couch? this murthi was really ruthless'

"sit on couch"

again him being embarrassed over his lack of communication with female gender made him sound cold to her ears. she nodding her head seated herself on couch and lowered her head.

"what the..."

[ Breaking News : Ex politician Mr. Narayan murthi found dead in his mansion]

[ Breaking News : Narayan murthi the Ex politician who was found guilty of many cases found dead at his wadala mansion]

both of them looked at TV screen where reporter was currently giving details of his death.

Natasha felt sad for those two poor child of his but biting her lips looked down, even if she want she can't do anything. she herself is living under someone else's roof, how can she help those poor child in such situation.

when choubey saw her sulking he couldn't helped but ask her, "what happened?"

he somewhere in his heart felt anger thinking she felt sad for murthi.

"um, I feel sad for those two poor child of his. if I had roof of my own I would have adopted them. they are good child."