chapter 46

"you care about his childrens ?" he asked before muting TV, shifting himself on couch to face her.

" both of them don't deserve father like him and their future should be bright" she said lowering her head when she recalled words of that woman.

" please take care of my child.. please.." woman lying in blood pool only had this request in her last breath.

"no.. please.. don't die... wait ambulance will be coming.. please don't die.." another woman holding hands of woman in blood cried.

she was scared and worried, she wanted to save this woman who saved her but got hurt instead herself.

"no.. my death is came... I want you to take care of my two child and my husband. he is nice guy."

"please don't say this.. you will be fine.." Natasha said to woman who coughed blood while talking.

"he is Narayan murthi, he loves me.. he will be hurt when he will not find me here.. please take care of them for me.. I don't want my child to be motherless.. please."

with her last word her breathing stopped as her eyes remained open and mouth was shut.

Natasha cried, it was too late when ambulance arrived, heavy traffic jam stopped ambulance in middle of their destination.

'no.. she can't die... no..'

'i wanted to save her.. how can she die like this..'

Natasha was seating motionless as ambulance arrived and they took dead woman's body to hospital for post mortem.

many questions appeared in her mind, when she suddenly heard many voices calling her murderer, she covered her ears with both of her hands but to no avail.

she still heard those voices clearly, in her trauma in passed out, Natasha was admitted in hospital and when she discharge she got news of her marriage with Mr. murthi.

there was no love between them, but she married him to take care of them. it was murthi himself who made this proposal, Natasha was doubting about his motive but at the day of their wedding night it was all cleared when he came late in their bedroom drunk.

that day he cursed her, even abused and when he still couldn't felt satisfied he brutally raped her, everyday he would beat her and then mercilessly rape her.

he was nowhere near gentle man loving his family, he even abused his child. every time he would see her he would call her "murderer"

one he even....