chapter 25

next morning almost every media channels had same tag line,

" Breaking News : politian Narayan murthi had some hands in Neeraj Murder case "

"Breaking News : Narayan murthi having involvement in 20 girls missing case"

...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

series of yelling heard with glass shattering, every person being in place with that man didn't tried to stop him instead they covered their ears.

" who ? who was that person exposed all my secrets ? investigate!! I can't let everything get destroyed like this. " he said throwing crockery imported from Russia on ground.

there was woman , teenage boy and girl was standing at corner of the place, this person was narayan murthi destroying expensive furniture in his anger.

a car stopped outside his villa as Watchman opened main gate of mansion. soon he entered as door was wide opened with loud noise of breaking things.

' stupid, it's best if he dies. he is of no use now!'

soon inside big hall he saw murthi yelling and throwing things in his anger randomly, without thinking it can injure someone.

" I will find you just wait you BA***RD " he again threw a pot which unluckily thrown where his family was standing, it was about to hit his woman but a hand stopped it.

that hand was of Mr. choubey, he had light scratch on his palm which was bleeding.

"stop now , anger will not solve anything!" he said coldly to him.

' tsk this woman has nice how can let it ruined without having my hands on her.'

other side murthi widened his eyes hearing family voice, he was quite why there was no sound after he threw glass but when he saw Mr. choubey holding same pot with bleeding hands his eyes widened in horror.