chapter 49

having her breakfast she ran to her room for bath and then she got ready, while in kitchen prem packed sandwiches and juice with cookies in lunch bag and getting inside his study room he called someone.

in a few minutes few people in black suit appeared before him as one of them said,

" sir, we are here."

prem looked up from his  files and looking at bodyguards nodded.

" today you will be with Riya for her safety. I want all of you to keep eye on everyone, if you feel something wrong immediately make Riya come with you from imagica amusement park. you have to check wether her food is good or not. I want her to come safely before me till 5 pm. got that"

" yes sir" bodyguards said as they bowed their heads. prem nodded and told them to wait near mansion door for Riya.

while Riya looked at herself in mirror and smiled when she heard knock on her door.

" come in"

she saw her housekeeper aunt entering her room with phone in her hands as she said, " Riya beta your friend jay called."

Riya took phone from her and thanked her,

" hello" Riya said and from other side jay in almost panicked voice said,

" Riya, are you coming or not? neha is already with me. it has been few minutes we are waiting for you and we got worried. are you okay? are you coming or not?"

Riya smiled thinking how this big brother worries for her too, she said " I am fine and coming right away. I was so into breakfast cooked by papa that I lost track of time. sorry for worrying you"

jay sighed and looked at neha who shook her head, " I told you she will be fine and would have lost track of time. but you still have to worry"

in heart she thought, ' would you worry for me same like you do for her jay?'

she didn't had courage to ask jay directly even if both of them are already engaged with each other, being belonging to orthodox family and her grandfather being friend of jay's grandfather they both decided to marry their grandchild which lead them to get engaged.

her sister was too old for jay so neha was chosen as bride.

Riya heard neha's voice from other side as she said, " look bro even she knows that but you were still worried about me."

" okay okay now come here we have to travel 1 hour journey to reach at your amusement park so come quickly." jay said trying to change topic.

" I am on my way and you both will come in my car so get ready at your mansion door, my car will be there."

hanging up the call she grabbed her bag and then hurriedly walked down from staircase, looked up to meet bunch of bodyguards.

she sighed and said, " I am going papa. bye"

prem smiled and kissed her as she sat inside car, driver drove her car followed by car in which all bodyguards were seating.

looking at retreating figure of car he sighed,

' god, keep my princess safe'