chapter 42

" papa see I brought you lunch now get freshen up and lets eat up everything ლ(^o^ლ)"

Riya said in excitement as she licked her lips thinking how delicious these all food will taste.

Prem nodded and getting up went inside his small bedroom which was attached to his office room and removed tie, washed his face and hands then again came.

Prem opened lunchbox and sweet aroma of aloo paratha and greeted them,

" yumm (。♡‿♡。)"

Riya said as she unknowingly started rubbing her belly.

lunchbox contained four layers, first had aloo paratha, second had curd curry , third had rice and forth container had roti. with onions and lemon in extra small box.

truly Indian style food,

' ah, you just need this food and nothing more~~'

other than Prem no one knows that Riya was foodie.

she liked food so much, and now Riya found herself in heavens, she just wanted to have such lunch everyday specially her favourite aloo paratha.

Prem called Ajit for utensils, just right after Ajit entered as if he left earlier to get utensils.

he was about to leave when a cute voice stopped him,

" Ajit uncle you should have some, come"

Ajit turned around and was about to deny the offer when Prem said,

" yes Ajit come, it has been days we ate together."

" sure, but let me bring my lunchbox. if I didn't finished lunchbox today maybe I will starve for entire month."

he said as he recalled how his wife nagged him about him not finishing his lunch.

" what you are bad mouthing Disha, wait let me call her" Prem said in jocking manner.

hearing his wife's name Ajit gulped saliva and awkwardly smiled,
" see Riya beta your father is bullying me! (ᗒᗩᗕ)"

Riya smiled and said, " don't worry uncle papa will just say you didn't badmouthed her  "

" both are same (´-﹏-';)" he said and then left.

soon Ajit came with light pink lunchbox. he opened his three layer lunchbox and then placed box over the table.

looking at his lunchbox Prem didn't know what to say as he glanced at Ajit.

.......

dearest readers (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

please give your reviews and comments... ( ◜‿◝ )♡

your reviews and comments will encourage me to continue the novel.

thank you and have a great day~~