chapter 36

wearing revealing clothes she put on dark red lipstick and dark brown eyeshadow giving her perfect seductive look.

from black eyeshadow stick she created fake mole above her upper lips. satisfying with the look she eyed herself once more.

her red dress closely hugged her body revealing her cleavage very well. she felt proud of herself, she jia was indeed a great beauty.

'tsk, who wants to save that stupid mother of mine.. next time I will let father beat her to death, who told her to be ugly.'

thinking about her mother jia had bitter feeling, she jia was beauty and very famous person but her mother was ugly, that is the reason her father hates her.

'tsk, that ugly woman wasn't even able to give birth to a boy.. karina is so beautiful just like me, karina deserves to be my mother..'

after picking up her clutch and wearing 5 inch heels she made her way out of the mansion, in between she heard loud noises coming from her father's room.

she blushed thinking what it will feel when Prem will do such things to her..? would it be fun? or it will pain?

whatever, she just wants to experience it one time, after all she had many men chasing after her. why do you expect her to stay beside only one man?

she wants to enjoy and share it with everyone..

when she reached office she entered elevator without any interruption, being famous is really great.

Prem had his office on 18th floor, when elevator door opened she saw empty corridor. this floor was entirely occupied for CEO and his secretary.

she was walking leisurely when someone grabbed her attention, Prem working on his expensive laptop.

'he is so hot..' she had such thoughts in her mind.

" excuse me miss but who are you and what are you doing here?"