chapter 29

looking back at the villa which was her house, where her husband always tortured her, she felt sadness and relief.

still knowing his personality she cared about his children who has to suffer because of him.

Natasha was wounded which caused her to be rather slow than average person, every passerby saw her but no one dared to do anything or didn't care about her at all.

she was walking sideways, people looked at her with strange emotions but she had her eyes glued to ground, seeing her blood dropping on ground made her feel bitter.

slowly she reached near corner of street, after taking tuned she came across wall or rather very strong feel. a soft whimper escaped from her mouth when two strong arms supported her.

when he saw her approaching figure he immediately threw his cigarette and gotten out of his car. looking at her devastated appearance he felt anger rising within him. he never expected that bas**rd murthi will threw her away like this.

Natasha was already bad in health and now because of injury she was more weak, after pulled by Mr. choubey she felt everything black as she lost her consciousness in his arms.

.....

she slowly opened her eyes only to find herself sleeping on bed in an unknown room. she tried to get up but sudden pain made her whimper.

oh, how can she forgot she just got beaten by her husband without any reason. tear escaped from her eyes as she tried to wipe it but unable to because of her injury.

a bitter smile formed on her thinking she can't even move her hands to wipe tears, such a bad luck she got.

Mr choubey entered his bedroom and saw Natasha lost in her thoughts, he slowly moved and when he saw tears in her eyes he gently wiped it away grabbing her attention.

she was shocked to see him but then lightly smiled,

" thank you for helping me and I am sorry I can't repay you back."

" just get well soon" saying this he made her drink just and light breakfast, after giving her medicines he decided to leave her alone.