chapter 30

finally it was Sunday, she was feeling quite energetic. after all she will spend her whole day with her cute father.

' my homework is already finished, now I will play with father.'

she was humming a song while walking downstairs. everyone was feeling good seeing their young miss in happy mood.

finally she adjusted herself making her way toward dining room, fresh fragrance of aloo paratha made way to her small nose which twitched higher to breath in more.

her tongue eventually made way to her lips as she licked it,

'ah, heaven...by the grace of God of food I am going to my favourite food. oh, god you know I love you right... '

" Sharma auntie bring me mango pickle, I will eat parathas with mango pickle." she said taking two parathas in her plate.

' yumm, starting your best day with best food!'

in between Prem also made his way and started having lunch in hurry as if he was about to catch a train.

" papa what happened are you going somewhere?" she asked hesitantly.

in her mind she was hoping for him to deny but when he nodded her mood was destroyed.

Prem saw her reaction but he can't do anything he has to take care of business or else where they are going to earn money??

" Riya dear papa is sorry, but I promise I will come back early. okay?"

looking at her father she can of course she knows he has so much work to do, at least he paying attention to her rather than solely concentrating on business.

"promise..?"

" promise."

patting her head he left. looking at his disappearing silhouette she had one thought in mind,

' I have to grow up faster so I can be helpful to papa '