Chapter 3

"Are you alright?" Michael asked me, driving out the school carpark. "Yeah, fine." I lied, secretly screaming inside. I watched as we passed Ashley pushed against her car with Ryan, her boyfriend. She was fake laughing at one of his jokes, I could tell. She turned my way and caught me looking, I quickly looked away. "How was your day then? Busy?" Michael asked. No I was crying in the toilets about something You don't know about, "No. It was fine." I lied again. Michael nodded before concentrating on the rode and silence took place.
After 10 minutes we finally pulled up in our drive. As soon as Michael cut the engine I climbed out and walked to the front door and let myself in. "Your home!!!" Maisie yelled, running to me and giving me a massive hug. I groaned at the strength, Maisie was 23 but she definitely acted like a 5 year old. "Well I'm home too!" Michael whined, closing the door behind him. "Well you've been here all day since you had a day of work! I cooked you your favourite Mads! Cheesy Pasta!" Maisie smiled, brushing my hair out of my face. "I know I'll enjoy that." Michael smirked, walking into the living room. "Shut up you idiot!" Maisie shouted after him, laughing before turning back to me. "Oh um...actually I'm not that hungry!" I said, walking towards the stairs. "Oh no! Do you feel alright? You never deny food!" Maisie said, worried. "Actually I do have a slight headache, I might just chill in my room." I lied, walking up the stairs, backwards so I could still see Maisie. "Well I can come up and sort you out." "No it's fine honestly." I reassured her, before running up the stairs and into my bedroom.
I shut my door and dropped my bag on my desk, and made my way over to my bed before jumping onto it. I grabbed my remote for the tv and switched it on. The news reporter came on and said the weather, "Tonight the climate will reach 12 degrees before reaching 17 degrees at 10am tomorrow morning. The weather tomorrow is sunny and cloudy throughout the afternoon. You are watching BBC news." I got bored and switched over the channel to Friends, my all time favourite show. I decided to get comfy so I got up and headed to my small walk in closet. I pulled out a pair grey sweatpants and Justin's old Football top from the Tottenham kit and a pair of trainer socks and got changed. I put my hair in a messy ponytail and and washed my face before closing my curtains to my window. I turned off my closet light and looked around my room.
I had a small double bed with turquoise and lilac bedding which sat right by my window, a door leading to my closet and another door leading to my bathroom, I had a desk sat in the corner by my Tv and my walls were turquoise and 1 was white. I had shelves with books and pictures, some pictures hanging on the wall. I huffed and climbed onto my bed and checked the time on my IPhone 5C blue, 5:45pm. Wow 2 hours gone by already! I climbed under my covers and turned out my lights, putting on my blue fairy lights and my lamp, switching on my MacBook Air and pulling it on my lap. I went on to Facebook and checked through my posts and friends (which is not many).
A few minutes later I heard a knock. "Come in." I called, concentrating on the screen, the door opened I looked up to see Justin in the doorway. "Hey." I smiled, putting my laptop to the side. "Hey. Maisie sad you don't feel too well." Justin said walking over and sitting on the edge of the bed. "Um I'm alright." I replied, playing with my fingers. "Well do you want some love from your oldest brother? Or are you too old?" Justin asked, laughing. I smiled, as I fell into Justin's open arms and hugged him tight. He held me tight, like I was going away or something. "I'll always care about you Mads, we all will." He said, releasing me and brushing my brown wavy hair out my face. "Thanks Justin." I mumbled, kissing his cheek. He nodded before placing my laptop on my bedside table, next to my charging phone, lamp and digital clock. "Night Mads." Justin said, kissing my forehead. "Night Justin." I mumbled, lying down and turning off my lamp and pulling the covers over me. Justin walked to my door and walked out closing my door so The hallway light was still visible, since I did not like the dark.
I pulled the covers over my shoulders and faced my clock, 10:30pm. I shuffled over so I was lying on my back, looking up at the ceiling. I started humming the song mum used to sing when I was younger to get me to sleep. I could feel my eyes getting heavy, before I quickly fell asleep.