Chapter 18

I woke up, consumed by the darkness of black out curtains keeping the room dim and keeping out the light from outside. I groaned lightly, rubbing my eyes and trying to twist over but realised I couldn't. I looked at my waist slightly confused, but remember when I noticed the pair of tattooed and strong arms around my petite waist.
I looked up to see Harry fast asleep, his lips pursed and his breathing heavy. I smiled as his curls were messy and were in his face, making him look younger and adorable. I managed to free my arm from underneath me and raised it up to Harry's forehead, brushing all his curls out of his face so I could look at him better.
He stirred, making me close my eyes as he rolled onto his back but his arm remaining to stay around me. I sighed, relaxing into Harry's body and looking up at the ceiling, counting the lights built in.
By the time I counted 9, Harry started to shuffle in his sleep rolling over to face me and shuffling down and placing his head on my stomach. I looked down at him as he smuggled into my stomach, a small smile appearing on his face as he continued to sleep. I looked over to my right to see a alarm clock on the side telling the time, 10:35am.
I sighed, watching the ceiling once more the sound of Harry's heavy breathing heard from beside me. I couldn't get over what had happened last night, it was as if Charlie was going to do what he did in the past, rape me. I felt my body grow weak at the thought of Charlie's cold, harsh hands grip my shoulder blades, leaving grey bruises. I shuddered, twisting on my side to face Harry again, who was now staring at me, his bright green eyes watching me.
I jumped, making him smirk as I flew my hand to my chest. "You scared me!" I breathed out, a smile coming on my face. Harry chuckled, raising his head slightly and eyeing me closely. "I didn't mean to scare you." He whispered, his voice husky from sleeping. I blushed lightly, smiling at Harry as he smirked back, running a hand through his curls. "I could get used to waking up beside you." Harry chuckled, biting his lip. I blushed even more, tucking a strand of loose hair behind my ear, keeping it out the way. "Well I don't know about you, but I think I need to get home." I laughed, grinning.
Harry furrowed his eyebrows for a second, but soon realised that I needed to get home to my brothers and sister. "Oh yeah, we better get up." Harry sighed, sounding quite disappointed. I nodded, climbing out from under the duvet and walking over to my clothes which were sat on a chair in Harry's room, the cold air of his fan hitting my bare legs as I walked over. I could feel Harry watching me as I bent down to pick up my clothes, as he himself climbed out of bed and over to his chest of drawers.
Just as I was about to undress, I remembered I hadn't showered and needed somewhere private to change. I turned to Harry who was just in his boxers, pulling out some black skinny jeans from his drawer. "Where is your bathroom?" I asked, hugging my clothes to my chest. Harry looked over at me, walking over and grabbing my hand before leading me down the hallway and into a door on the left, revealing his bathroom.
Harry disappeared for a moment before returning with a spare towel and brush. "I'll use the other bathroom in the guest room." Harry said, smirking. I nodded, trying to avoid his gaze. "Thank you." I mumbled, Harry mumbled a quick "Your Welcome" back and shut the bathroom door, leaving me on my own again.
I sighed, placing the towel and brush on the toilet seat and turned on the shower, making sure the water was nice and warm. I pulled off Harry's clothes and tied back my hair with a hairband which was on my wrist and climbed into the shower, allowing the hot water to soak my body.
I closed my eyes, enjoying the feel of the warmth since Harry's room was slightly cold, but in a good way! I cupped some water in my hands and washed my face, taking off any remaining make up on my face since I probably needed freshening up. I hummed a tune which I made up then and there, trying to figure out some words. I bent down and grabbed Harry's body wash, scrubbing my body clean and rinsing it with water. Suddenly some words popped in my head for the song, I thought them through before singing them in the tune.

"I'm like a crow on a wire, your the shining distraction that makes my fly, oh home."
"I'm like a boat on the water, your the rays on the waves that calm my mind, oh every time."

I continued to come up with lyrics to the tune, enjoying it very much as I sang in the shower. I didn't really attempt to write songs, but I always enjoyed singing and wished I had the talent to write songs.
I decided to try and take a mental note of the song, choosing to pick a name later and save it. I turned off the water and opened the shower door, climbing out and wrapping the towel around my body. I quickly dried before pulling on the clothes I wore yesterday, brushing through my hair and brushing my teeth with a spare toothbrush I found.
I looked at my reflection in the mirror, glancing at my natural face which I didn't really like to look at. I found myself ugly, fat and not at all pretty like Sam. Sam had the beautiful curls, piercing blue eyes and freckles on her face. I was just dull, a light beauty spot above my lip and a bum chin with a permanent dimple. I sighed, looking away from my reflection and unlocking the bathroom door, and walking out into Harry's hallway and back into his room.
He wasn't in their and what I'm guessing was his towel was lying on his bed, along with a pair of black boxers. I sighed, placing Harry's clothes on his bed and walking back out and downstairs, hoping to find Harry there.
I walked into Harry's kitchen and smiled when I saw him standing over the cooker, the sound of sizzling and smell of bacon filling the room. "Smell's good!" I complimented, making Harry turn his head to face me. He smirked, glancing me up and down before taking the eggs off the heat and pulling out bacon from the oven. "Thought I would make you breakfast!" Harry chuckled, walking over to the table and placing the fried eggs and bacon on a plate.
There were two places set, both with knives and forks, a glass of orange juice and a plate with eggs and bacon along with some toast. I smiled, walking over and sitting at one of the places, Harry sitting opposite.
I licked my lips, cutting off a bit of the egg and taking a bit, the taste sending my taste buds into a fit. "This is really good!" I exclaimed, admiring the buttery add to the eggs also. Harry bit his lip, eating his own breakfast. "Thanks, I guess I'm fortunate that I know how to cook!" Harry laughed, making me laugh. We continued eating, only the sound of our knives and forks hitting the plates, to be heard. I took a sip of my orange juice, swallowing it before thinking of what to say. Maybe I could ask him where his parents were? Since they weren't home obviously and he hasn't mentioned them at all yet which is quiet odd.
"So where are your parents?" I asked, looking up at Harry. I watched as his jaw clenched, his eyes flicking up and glaring into mine. I watched his grip tighten on his knife and fork, as if trying not to loose control. "That's none of your business." Harry snapped, making me jump. What was wrong with me asking? I only asked where his parents were! "Oh um, sorry. I guess I didn't think it would be a problem." I sighed, pushing my food around my plate. I wasn't hungry.
Harry sighed, slamming his cutlery on the table and standing up, taking my plate and his before taking to the dishwasher. I watched him, so confused. "Maybe we should get you home." Harry sighed, sounding more calm and relaxed and turned back to face me. I bit the inside of my cheek, not sure what to say. "Ok." I whispered, standing up and walking out the kitchen awkwardly.
I reached the front door, slipping on my shoes as Harry did the same and grabbed his keys. He slipped on his leather jacket and opened the front door, before walking out, me following shortly behind. We climbed into his car, he turned on the engine and reversed out the drive before speeding off down the road.
The journey home was silent, not even the radio was on! I looked out the window, watching the world whizz by as Harry drove down the road, his hands clenching the stirring wheel.
We pulled up outside my house, Justin's care gone and along with Michaels. I sighed, slowly unbuckling my seatbelt, Harry remaining to stair straight ahead. I went to open the car door, before I shaking my head slightly and looking back at Harry. "Was it something I said?" I asked, sort of hoping for an answer. Harry closed his eyes, slowly opening them again and looking at me.
"No it wasn't something you said, it's just there are things you don't know about me. Things that make me dangerous and mysterious." Harry sighed, running a hand through his hair. I bit my lip, nodding slowly and opening the car door. "When will I see you again?" I asked. Harry shrugged. "Soon." He whispered, making me sigh once more before climbing out the car and shutting the door behind me.
I slowly made my way up the drive, the stones crunching under my feet. I heard the sound of car tyres the sound of a car driving away. I turned back to see Harry was gone, only leaving the dust from my gravel drive.

Something was wrong with Harry, and I wanted to find out......