Chapter 10

For the rest of the day, I didn't see Harry. It was like he vanished! At lunch, instead of listening to Sam go on and on about her ex boyfriend Mark, I found myself looking around for Harry, but I could not see him.
For the last few lessons, the ones he would usually join me in, he still didn't show up. I was waiting for him to burst through the classroom door, with his sexy smirk and waltz in. But he never did.
At the end of the day, I gave up looking. I walked out of the school building and looked around for Michael to pull up. It wasn't until then, I spotted Harry leaning against a wall and talking to one of the other boys in his bad boy gang, looking like his normal self in black skinny jeans, a grey t shirt and his normal leather jacket. All of a sudden, as I stood there staring at him like an idiot, I felt a weird feeling, anger. I don't know why I was angry, I don't know what I was angry at. Maybe the fact he didn't come up to me or talk to me at all that day?
I found myself storming over to him, making him look my way and smirk. "Hey love." He simply said, unaware of my anger towards him. "Hello Love?! That is all you say, Hello Love?!?!" I hiss, making him frown his eyebrows in shock. I looked over at the confused guy next to him, who Harry was talking too. "Bugger off!" I snapped, making him turn on his heels and sprint off. "What the hell?! I was talking to him!" Harry yelled, glaring down at me. "Too bad." I hissed, shoving his chest but failing to make him move from how strong he was. "What has gotten into you?" Harry asked, smirking with amusement. "Why should you care?! You didn't make an appearance at all today! Didn't bother me like you usually do!" I yelled, still shocked at myself. Harry placed his hands on both sides of my waist, sending butterflies through my stomach. "Calm down Maddie, your causing a scene." Harry whispered, sending shivers down my spine.
I shut up right there and then, unsure of what control Harry had over me. I looked up at him to see him already looking down at me, the smirk still on his face but concern in his eyes. The angry feeling left my body, making me feel slightly weak but I hid it away. "Better?" Harry asked, still smirking. I nodded, looking away from him and tugging my body from his grip. Harry chuckled, making me shoot one last glare at him before he stopped.
"So I'm guessing you don't want to go out tonight?" Harry asked finally, as we were both leaning against a brick wall while I waited for Michael, who was unusually late. I looked at Harry confused, was he asking me on a date? "Um, I don't know. Depends where really?" I said, looking back down at my feet and scuffing my shoes. "It's to my mates party, he invited me so I'm bringing you along!" Harry stated, standing up properly. I looked up at him, confused. "I don't know Harry, it's just I-" I was cut off by Harry's lips on mine. My eyes were wide in shock as I adjusted to the feel of his lips on mine. They were gentle, soft and not at all controlling like Charlie's. I kissed back after a while, closing my eyes and holding onto Harry's muscular arms which were around my waist.
After a few minutes Harry pulled away, smirking. I just looked at him, just thinking of that kiss. "I'll pick you up at 8." Harry chuckled, winking and walking off and out of sight. I watched where he had disappeared, my hand running over my lips of where his once were. The kiss felt strange, not to sound cheesy or anything, but it felt like fireworks. A honk of a horn snapped me out of my daydream, I turned round to see Michael in his car, smiling wide. I walked over quickly and hopped in, shutting my door just as Michael started driving. "Sorry I was late, got stuck at work." Michael chuckled, glancing at me as we drove down the road. "I-it's fine." I muttered, looking into space. "You ok Mads?" Michael asked, chuckling lightly. I nodded, smiling slightly at the thought of Harry. "Absolutely fine." I whispered.
After a silent car journey, I found myself sat in the living room next to Maisie and Justin due to Michael cooking dinner that night. We were watching some kind of reality TV show, similar to Made in Chelsea but less rude I guess. "Ugh! I hate that bitch!" Maisie cursed, pointing at the blondie snogging a guy. She almost looked like a satsuma from how orange she was, false eyelashes, big red lips and too much foundation, it was gross. "Mind your language Maisie!" Justin chuckled, but deadly serious. Maisie rolled her eyes, making me giggle slightly before concentrating on the TV again.
As we continued, I suddenly realised I didn't let them know I was to be going out tonight. I coughed slightly, clearing my throat before turning to Justin who sat scrolling through his phone. "Um Justin?" I asked, making his head look up. "Yep?" He replied, smiling. I swallowed, knowing he probably won't be happy since I'm going to a party with bad boy Harry Styles. "I-I um...sort of going to a party tonight? Is that ok?" I ask, slightly nervous of his answer. I saw his face frown, his eyebrows furrowing. "With who?" He asked, concerned. 'Shit! What could I say?!' I thought, gulping. "Uh....um...Harry?" I almost questioned myself, when I spoke. I watched as Justin's frown deepened, almost turning into a scowl. "That boy who looks like he cause trouble?" Justin asked, I nodded. Justin sighed, what could be say?
"Oh that sweet boy Harry Styles?" Maisie asked, making me jump. Shit, I forgot she was there! I nodded, making her sigh in happiness. "He's a lovely young boy Justin, Maddie will be fine!" Maisie laughed, her usual wide smile on her face. Justin grunted, the sound he makes when he isn't sure. "Justin!" Maisie warned, "He's Maddie's age and is perfectly harmless! She will be fine!" She finishes, before unpausing the telly and continuing to watch the stupid programme. "So can I?" I asked Justin, pretty much pleading. Justin sighed, "Just be safe." My eyes lit up, a big smile on my face as I got up and walked over to Justin and giving him a big hug. "Love you!" I squealed, kissing his cheek. "Love you too little sis. Love you too!" Justin laughed, as I got up and headed for the stairs. "Where are you going?!" Justin called after me. "Going to get changed!" I yelled back, before continuing to run upstairs.
After showering, washing my hair and blow drying my hair, I quickly did my make up more smokey this time and curled my brown natural waves. I walked over to my wardrobe, wondering what I could wear. I had nothing! I searched and searched, I wanted to look good. I don't know why! But I just wanted to impress! I decided on a skin tight black lacy dress, mid thigh and elbow length sleeves with a pair of black heels. I pulled on the outfit and sprayed some perfume on me, before putting in some earrings.
"Maddie! Harry's here!" I heard Maisie call, making my heart skip a beat. "C-coming!" I yelled back, quickly looking in the mirror before opening my bedroom door and hurrying downstairs. As I reached the bottom, I noticed Harry wearing his normal white t-shirt, skinny black jeans, black high-top converse and leather jacket. His brown curls were in its usual mess and he remained by the door, standing next to Maisie and Justin. I watched as his eyes looked up, falling onto me and his mouth dropped. I felt my cheeks heat up as I reached the bottom of the stairs, Harry's eyes roaming all over me as he licked his lips. "How do I look?" I managed to ask, looking up at Harry. A small smirk appeared in his face, revealing two dimples. "You look beautiful." Harry said, biting his lip. I kissed goodbye to Justin and Maisie, Justin not particularly keen on letting me go but had no choice. "Ready?" Harry asked, nodding towards his car parked at the front. I nodded, saying one last goodbye before following Harry out the house and over to his car.
We hopped in, both doing our seatbelt. As I looked up at Harry, I noticed he was watching me, his eyes on my chest. I felt self conscious, coughing to grab his attention. Harry's eyes flicked up to my own, a smirk on his face. I watched as he quickly leaned in and pecked my lips quickly, a spark going through out my body as I watched him start the engine. "Let's get going." Harry chuckled, just as he drove off and down the road.