Chapter 6

"So Harry, how old are you?" Justin asked as he took a bite of the Lasagne my sister prepared. I cringed. Did Justin actually think I would date Harry. "18." Harry replied, acting might I say rather normal. I could see Michael looking at Harry, not impressed by his tattoos and bad boy look. The silence grew awkward, both my brothers glaring at Harry who sat their smirking. I watched my sister grew awkward is well. I groaned and leaned back in my chair. "This meal is lovely!" Harry said to my sister, causing my sister to blush. "Oh well it's nothing really! Maddie has loved this meal ever since she was 11 years old!" I sat up. "Maisie shut up." I hissed. "Oh Maddie! She was adorable as a child!" Maisie continued. "Maisie." I muttered, growing annoyed. I felt a hand place on my thigh, rubbing up and down. I turned my head to see Harry still staring at my sister but smirking as I realised he was touching me. I slapped his hand off causing everyone's head to turn in my direction. I smiled and froze. "Oh naughty table!" I pretended, feeling stupid. I heard Harry hold in laughter, trying not to smirk. My brothers just stared at me as if I was crazy. I shrugged at them and they all continued rambling on.
After dinner, I was desperate for Harry to leave. "Ok I think Harry has had enough now!" I said, standing up, pulling Harry up with me. "But we haven't even had dessert yet!" Maisie said, upset of Harry leaving. "Oh well!" I said dragging Harry out the room. "It was lovely to meet you!" Harry called, following me. I dragged him to the front door and opened it. He walked outside and turned around smirking. "You absolutely love annoying me don't you?!" I hissed, as I stepped outside and closed the door a bit. "Oh babe! I've only just begun!" Harry said, brushing my hair out of my face. I froze at the feel of his touch. The thought of Charlie ran through my head. "I think it's time you leave." I said simply, opening the front door and stepping inside. Harry stood their smirking. "I'll see you tomorrow love." Harry said winking. I didn't answer, just shut the door. I leaned against it in frustration, how could this happen?! "Mads you alright?" Michael walked out into the hallway, and leaned against the staircase banister. "Um yeah fine! Just heading off to bed." I muttered, rubbing my forehead. "Okay. Well night baby sis." Michael called as I walked up the stairs. "Night." I mumbled, walking into my room and shutting the door.
*the next morning*
I awoke to my alarm beeping, the most annoying sound ever! I groaned and rolled onto my front, pulling the covers over my shoulders. I heard a knock on my door, ignoring the presence of anyone coming into my room. "Rise and shine sleepy head!" I heard Justin walk in. "Go away." I whined, throwing my covers over my head. "Oh come on! I'm dropping you off at school today! Hurry up!" Justin said, shaking me slightly, before walking out my room and shutting my door again.
I huffed and slowly got up from the most amazing place ever and walked into my bathroom. I quickly showered and did my make up and hair into a messy half up and half down do. I walked into my bathroom and slipped on my Victoria secret underwear and got changed into a pair of very skinny denim jeans, a plain white cotton best, a grey oversized zip hoodie and a pair of black converse. I sprayed some perfume before grabbing my phone and school bag and walking out my room and downstairs.
I joined Justin at the breakfast table and grabbed a bowl of Coco pops and began eating. I noticed Justin looking at me. "What?" I said, swallowing my mouthful. "Nothing. Just wondering how you grew so fast!" He replied, causing me to blush. Maisie came charging downstairs, handing me a brown bag with a ham and cheese bagel. "In case you get hungry." She said, winking. I smiled. "Thanks Maisie." I replied, putting the bag in my bag. Maisie smiled before going to wash the dishes. Michael plopped himself in the seat opposite me, still in his Pyjamas and his brown hair all messy. "Morning sleepy head. Haven't you got work this morning?" Maisie asked, raising an eyebrow as she placed a plate of bacon and eggs in front of Michael. "Actually no! I have a day off today." Michael said, rubbing his eyes. I chuckled. "Trust you." I scoffed. I felt his foot come in contact with my shin. "Ok OW!" I laughed. "Well don't make fun of me next time." Michael answered simply. I rolled my eyes and carried on eating.
I finished my breakfast and placed the bowl at the side of the dishwasher. "Um Maddie. There is this magical thing known as the dishwasher?" Maisie asked, pointing to my dirty bowl. I shrugged. "Im sorry! Never heard of it." I joked, smiling sarcastically. She smiled back passing me my bowl. I groaned and placed the bowl in the dishwasher and headed into the hallway. "Justin I have to go!" I called as Justin came running into the hallway after me. He slipped on his shoes and looked in the mirror, checked his hair, grabbed the keys and walked out the front door with me shortly behind. We climbed in the car and the engine roared to life. I plugged my seatbelt in and Justin drove off down the road.
After 10 minutes of dead silence Justin pulled up outside the school gates. I unplugged my seatbelt and leaned over and kissed Justin's cheek. "See you later Justin." I said, climbing out the car. "See you later Mads. Have a good day." He replied, before driving off down the road. I rolled my eyes and turned and walked into the school grounds. I walked through the carpark when I noticed Sam running towards me. "Hey!" She panted, placing a hand on my shoulder. "Hey. Tired?" I asked, laughing. She nodded, gasping for breath. I shook my head, and smiled. But my smile soon disappeared as I saw Harry drive into the carpark and park his car. I watched as he climbed out, pulling off his sunshades, all the girls looking in his direction. "Oh! There's bad boy hottie!" Sam said, smiling. I pulled a disgusted face. "Your gross." I stated. "Your blind!" She retorted. "Touché!" I said, raising an eyebrow.
I turned back to see Harry catch sight off me and smirk, starting to walk over. "Uh, will you excuse me Sam." I said, not waiting for a response and walked off through the carpark. I entered the school building and looked behind to see Harry pushing through the students, his eyes set on me. I groaned and sped up, walking faster. So did harry. I kept getting faster, my legs speeding up. So did Harry, his smirk not leaving his face. I turned back to face forward and sprinted down the hallway, the fastest I could go. I could hear heavy footsteps follow, shit! I slowed down knowing I wasn't going to win. As Harry run up to me and stood in front of me, not breathless. "Hello love." He smirked pulling me close. "Hi Jerk." I spat, pushing him off and carrying on walking. "You know, I'm not giving up." Harry said, jogging up beside me. I looked over at him, his eyes nowhere else but me. I looked at his appearence, his brown curls messy, his emerald sparkling eyes fixed on me, his slim and muscular figure. "Well maybe you should give up." I said, simply as the bell went and walked off to class.
As I entered the classroom, I cringed as I saw Ashley and her friends sat down laughing and twirling their hair. I snuck past and sat at the back, sinking down in my seat. But I watched as Harry entered the classroom. "Not late today Mr Styles." Mr Dove stated. Harry nodded not amused and searched the class till he found me. "Fucking brilliant." I muttered, as he walked over and sat in the seat next to me. He leaned over and placed his lips to my ear, hardly touching. "Hello again Beautiful." He whispered, his month breath hitting my ear. I shuddered, the sound of his voice kept me on edge. He sunk back in his seat and the bell went for class to begin. "This is going to be a long day." I muttered, opening my class book.