Chapter 15

I silently opened my door and stepped in, noticing Harry straight away as he sat on my bed. He looked angry, he glared at the floor, his jaw clenched and his elbows resting on his knees and his hands linked together.
"What are you doing here?" I finally spoke, causing Harry's head to shoot up. I watched as his eyes narrowed at me, his jaw still clenched. "Where the fuck have you been?!" He hissed, standing up and marching over to me.
I backed up, slightly scared until my back hit the wall. "I have been worried sick! You don't call! Don't text! The last thing I knew was I was coming over to see you!" Harry snapped, slamming his hand on the wall beside my head. I jumped, shocked and scared shitless. Harry glared down at me, waiting for me to answer.
"I was at a coffee shop, meeting my friend." I mumbled, looking away from Harry's then dark eyes, all the cheekiness and happiness gone. All that was in his eyes was pure anger and hurt.
"Why didn't you tell me?" Harry asked, his voice softening slightly and he calmed down. "I didnt think it was important, obviously it is." I whispered, tears in my eyes. I had no idea why I wanted to cry, I felt as if Harry hated me. I felt he was ashamed of me.
I heard Harry sigh and felt two fingers slide under my chin and lift my head so I looked into his eyes, which had softened. "Maddie, I'm so sorry it's just I'm very protective over you." Harry whispered, caressing my cheek bone with the pad of his thumb. I looked at him, the tears threatening to fall. "Don't cry!" He exclaimed, wiping both my eyes with either of his thumbs. After that he pulled me into his arms and squeezed me, making me relax into his body. I felt safe in his arms, as if nothing could hurt me and Harry was a shield keeping me away from danger.
"I don't want to hurt you, I didn't mean to scare you. I just care about you." Harry sighed, kissing the top of my head and looking down at me. I looked up at him, smiling weakly. "You care about me?" I asked, feeling a smile on my face still.
Harry smirked, slightly squinting at me. "Yes I do, actually." Harry added, making my heart pump. "I think I'm in love with you." Harry whispered, making my heart skip a beat. I looked up at him, my eyes wide. "Y-you love me?" I ask, looking right into Harry's bright green eyes. Harry smirked bigger, nodding his head.
"I'm afraid so." He chuckled, leaning down and connecting his lips with mine. I kissed back instantly, as if I was waiting for him to kiss me all along. Harry ran his hands down my waist and behind my back, pulling me into his chest as we continued to kiss. I smiled in the kiss, making Harry smile too. "What?" Harry asked pulling away. I smiled wider. I just had to tell him the 3 words that meant everything in the world to me.

"I love you too"......