Chapter 4

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing at 6:30am. "Ugh." I groaned, sitting up in bed and rubbing my eyes. I heard a knock on the door, causing me to look up. "Wakey wakey!" Maisie said, peering round my door. "Morning." I grunted, falling back and closing my eyes. "Hey you can't sleep! Your walking to school today so you need to get up! Sleepy head!" Maisie said, pulling off my duvet so I rolled up into a ball. "I hate mornings!" I whined. "Uh your as bad as Justin!" Maisie laughed, leaving me in my room. I managed to pull myself out of bed and into my bathroom to have a quick shower, washing my face and body. After I got out, I cleaned my teeth before making my way out the bathroom to my closet picking out a pair of skinny denim jeans, white Nike airs, a basketball crop top with a black vest, and my black zip hoodie.
I put on some lacy undergarments before getting dressed then did my make up and brushed my hair before leaving it hanging loose down to my stomach. I sprayed my perfume and grabbed my school bag and phone before heading downstairs and into the kitchen.
Michael and Justin were sat eating breakfast while Maisie was washing up. "I made you up a ham and cheese toaster to eat on the way to school." Maisie said, nodding to a paper bag. I grabbed the bag and a red apple before giving her a quick hug. "Thanks." I mumbled. "Bye Mads!" Michael and Justin said. "See ya." I replied, walking out the kitchen, down the hall and out the front door. I put my toastie into my bag and took a bite of my apple. As I walked out the drive, I noticed a boy leave the house across the road from us. I could just make out he had curly hair, rather tall and tattoos on his arm. He jumped into I'm guessing his black range rover and drove off the way I was heading. 'Thats strange' I thought, 'I thought a young couple lived across from us.'
After 15 minutes, I reached the school gates. Already eaten my toastie, I put the paper bag in the nearest bin and walked past people parking their cars and kissing and chatting. Suddenly someone came up behind me and made me jump. "Thought I'd scare you!" Sam said laughing, lifting her rucksack onto her shoulders. "You sure did!" I laughed, gently pushing her. "Hey did you hear?" "Hear what?" I asked. "Apparently someone new is joining, Harry Styles, Holmes chapels bad boy!" Sam giggled, making me confused. "Bad boy?" I asked. "Yeah, he's been expelled from several other schools, sleeps with loads of sluts and gets into fights! He just moved to this area." Sam answered my question. "Well better stay out the way of him!" I laughed, as we were waiting to cross over the little road to reach the school doors.
We walked down the past people chatting at lockers and snogging. "Gross." I muttered, making Sam laugh. "Come on Maddie! That will be you some day!" Sam smirked. I pushed her so she stumbled causing me to laugh. "No frickin way!" I laughed. Sam raised an eyebrow and laughed. "Alright then." She said unsure. Just as we reached our lockers the bell rang. "Right, I'll see you later." I said, hugging Sam. "See you later." Before I jogged off to History. I joined the crowd of students pile into the history class and sat in my assigned seat at the back.
Mr Curtis walked in and placed his books on his desk and looked around the class. "Right, everyone's homework please." He said, everyone went to their bags and I looked for my homework. "Where are you?" I muttered to myself. My homework wasn't there! "Shit." I cursed. "Miss Simpson? Is something wrong?" Mr Curtis asked, making everyone's head turn to me. "Ummmmmm." I suddenly grew shy, and shrunk down in my chair. "My homework is in my locker, can I go get it?" I asked, voice quiet. Mr Curtis sighed. "Yes quickly!" I jumped up and speed walked out the classroom.
I walked down the empty halls, my footsteps echoing. I turned a corner and noticed a tall figure walking towards me, as they came closer I noticed their piercing green eyes. They had brown, tattoos visible on his arms and under his white t-shirt. He had black skinny, tight jeans and a black leather jacket. Our eyes met as he got closer, we kept eye contact all the way till he passed me. I slowed down as I heard his footsteps go down the hall, I turned back to see he was walking backwards. His eyes still looking at me, he caught me looking and smirked making me turn back to face forward and reach my locker. I pulled out my homework and quickly jogged back to History.
As I reached the door, I looked in to see that boy again, sat next to my seat! I opened the door, for everyone's eyes on me, including the boys. He smirked. "Ah! Miss Simpson, your homework?" Me Curtis asked. I handed it to him, not loosing eye contact with the boy. I walked slowly over to my seat, still shy from the whole class. I sat down in my seat, the boy still looking at me. Mr Curtis carried on with the class, I could feel the boys eyes on me, I could see him smirking. I felt him lean in his breath tickling my ear, I swallowed rather scared. "Hello love. I'm Harry." He whispered. My eyes widened. I was sat next to Holmes Chapel bad boy, Harry Styles. "What's your name?" He asked, placing his hand on my thigh. I shuddered under his touch, butterflies in my stomach. I ignored his question. "Feisty are we? I like that." Harry chuckled, leaning down to kiss my neck. The bell rang and I quickly stood up and ran out the classroom. I ran down the hallway, I could hear heavy footsteps running after me. I turned back to see Harry running after me, looking rather pissed. I turned forward and kept running through the hallways, everyone looking out me running from Harry.
Suddenly I felt a large hand grab my waist and pull me back, into a tall figure, I looked to see Harry looking down at me, smirking. He turned me so I faced him and pressed me against the lockers, my body still pressed against him. "All I asked was your name babe. That's not so hard is it?" Harry chuckled, putting one hand on the lockers and the other still holding me round the waist. "So what's your name?" He asked, brushing my hair away from my neck, so the skin was on show. "M-Maddie." I stuttered, looking at his top. "How hard was that? Not too hard." Harry whispered, leaning down towards my neck. I felt his breath on my neck, sending shivers down my spine. "Get off." I hissed, getting braver. "Or what?" Harry whispered, his lips gently touching my tanned skin. I widened my eyes and attempted to push Harry off. "I said get off!" I said, shoving him so he stumbled back. I put my rucksack over my shoulder and walked away.
I quickly felt and arm wrap round my waist, and pull me back against the lockers. Harry pressed himself against me. Harry smirked, brushing my hair out of my face. "Back as we were." He chuckled, running his hand over my cheek. "What do you want?" I asked, looking up at him. Harry chuckled and leaned forward, his breath hitting my ear. "You."