Chapter 22

Maddie's POV

I woke up, my vision blurry as the world spun around me, making me feel dizzy. After a few seconds, my vision went to normal so I could concentrate on where I was. I was sat on a chair in the middle of a dimly lit room, the one light above my head, shining down on me. The walls were musky, almost dirty with brown and mould.
I went to bring my hands to my face, but they were restricted to something, to the chair. I furrowed my eyebrows, looking back to see my hands tied to the back of the chair. I looked at the floor and noticed my feet were tied too. I thrashed around, desperate to get out, tears coming to my eyes. I squirmed trying to free my hands, pulling and tugging, but it was no use. "Help!!!" I yelled, looking around the room. "Someone help me!!" I yelled once again, hoping someone would hear me.
After what I guessed was a another 15 minutes, I gave up trying to escape and slumped into the chair, a few years escaping down my cheeks. I wanted Harry, I wanted him to wrap me in his arms and tell me it's ok. I wish I never left home and waited till the morning to go to Harry's, I wanted to leave. I heard a door open and lifted my head to see Charlie walk into the room, a evil smirk on his face and his navy eyes, black. "You." I whispered, feeling angry yet scared. "Yes it's me." Charlie chuckled, slowly walking up to me and started to circle around me.
"Please let me go!" I pleaded, all of a sudden breaking down. Charlie laughed, not a funny laugh but a horrible and harsh laugh. "Why should I?! You belong to me!" Charlie stated, watching me closely. "No I don't Charlie! Please!" I begged, tears spilling. Without any warning Charlie lunged at me, grabbing hold of my jaw and forcing me to look him in the eye. "Shut it you little bitch!" Charlie hissed, glaring at me. I whimpered, biting my lip to stop myself from screaming. "What have you done to him? Where is he?" I asked, my voice hardly a whisper. A smirk creeped onto Charlie's lips, the corners of his mouth turning up. "He's exactly like you, tied up and useless." Charlie hissed, releasing my jaw and walking away from me and towards the door.
"What are you doing?!?! Please get me out of here!" I cried, shaking my arms to try and loosen the rope. Charlie laughed, turning back to look at me. "I'm doing no such thing." He spat, cackling and heading to the door. "PLEASE!! Please!!" I yelled, crying. I watched as Charlie disappeared, the door slamming behind him. I screamed in frustration, shaking my hands violently. I tugged, I pulled, but they wouldn't come free. "HARRY!" I screamed, desperate for Harry to come bursting through the door. But no one came. I gave up, looking down at the floor, tears streaming down my face. "Please?" I sobbed, wanting nothing more than to be in the safe arms of Harry.

Harry's POV

I woke up to someone scream my name, "HARRY!!" The female voice screamed, I recognised it straight away. Maddie. I tried to stand up but I couldn't, I looked down to see my hands tied up along with my legs. I was on my knees, attached to some kind of metal pole which went from the ceiling to the floorboards.
I struggled, trying to free myself but no use. I was stuck. "MADDIE!" I yelled, hoping for her to respond but nothing.
"MADDIE!" I yelled once more, praying she would reply. But I greeted silence once again. I sighed, knowing I couldn't get free and leant against the pole with a loud sigh. I leant my head back and closed my eyes, wishing to be out of here with Maddie in my arms. I wish I never blocked her out for a month, I wish I never pushed her out my life.
I felt something trickle down my cheek, I furrowed my eyebrows confused but realised it was a tear. I was crying. I hadn't cried for years, but it felt right to cry. I sighed, another tear falling as I looking around the dim room wishing to escape.
I imagined what I would do to Maddie when I escaped, I would hold her in my arms and take in her scent of roses and hold her close, never wanting to let go. She would look up at me, her beautiful big, brown eyes glistening back at me, her gorgeous big smile on her face. I would smile back, caressing her cheek and whisper to her. "I'm so sorry, I love you Maddie." She would whisper "I love you too Harry." And we would right then kiss and share our love, her plump lips against mine.
I broke down, opening my eyes and looking at the light hanging from the ceiling hoping that my wish would come true. "Please be ok Maddie. Please?" I whispered, wondering whether Maddie was safe and ok.

Maddie's POV

I sat with tears in my eyes, regretting ever calling Harry. Once they heard my yell for Harry, Charlie sent in some guys and they put duck tape over my mouth and now both sat in the corners, sat on chairs. One guy who was tall, lanky and had really bad side burns sat spinning a knife in his hand. Another sat in the opposite corner who was big, buff and had a bald head and held a gun.
I swallowed as they watched me, making sure I didn't yell again. I looked at both of them, my eyes red and puffy. "Now we wouldn't be here if you hadn't of screamed." The tall lanky one said, grinning with rotten teeth. I grimaced at his evil smile, looking away. The bald one rolled his eyes. "Oh shut up Marvin! Boss told us to get him if she does anything." He spat, glaring at the guy I now knew was Marvin. "Oh whatever Josh." Marvin sighed, twisting the knife round and round.
The blade shimmered in the dim light, making it look sharp and deadly. I sighed, looking down at the ground shaking slightly from fear. These guys could do anything to me, I had no power whatsoever.
I watched as the door opened, revealing Charlie again. His smirk still on his face as he looked me up and down. Marvin and Josh stood up, nodding their heads at Charlie. "Boss." The both said, standing straight. Charlie rolled his eyes, ignoring them both as he walked over to me, looking me up and down. I looked at my grey trackies, and my floral crop top with high top converse. I watched as Charlie licked his lips, looking at every inch of my body before looking me back in the eyes.
"Have you learnt your lesson?" Charlie asked, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear. I flinched at his touch, scared he would slap me. He noticed, smirking wider knowing he had complete power. "I have a special visitor for you." He chuckled, leaning down and pressing his cold, harsh lips to my cheek. I closed my eyes as a tear slid down my cheek, I heard him chuckle as he stood back up properly and licked his lips. "Bring him in." Charlie ordered, and I heard people walk through the door behind him.
I couldn't see who it was, since Charlie was in the way. He smirked, stepping to the side. My eyes widened, tears coming to my eyes as they pinned down the familiar person to the floor, his hands tied behind his back, his eyes red and puffy like mine. I let out a muffled sob, looking at him with so much love.
It was Harry.