Chapter 24

Gets rather heated in this chapter :)

I woke up the next morning, wrapped in Harry's arms and cuddled up in my bed. The sun shone into my room, hurting my eyes slightly as I woke up. I rubbed my eyes, remembering everything from last night. The fire, the explosion, the rope, the slaps. I looked up to see Harry fast asleep, his arms wrapped around my waist. We snuck back in last night at around 4:30am, and it was then only 7:30am. I sighed, wriggling from Harry's grip and slid out of bed and quietly walked over to my bedroom door and downstairs.
The floor was cold under my bare feet as I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge, searching for something to drink. I picked out a carton of orange juice and shut the fridge before walking over to a cupboard at getting out a glass. I placed the glass on the work surface and poured myself a glass of orange juice, putting on the lid afterwards. I tools sip of the Orange and sighed, last night replayed in my mind of how the factory blew up and Charlie was within that explosion.
I sighed with relief, Charlie was dead. My past had removed itself from my side and had now disappeared, making me happy and relaxed. "What are you doing up?" I looked over to see Maisie standing in the kitchen doorway, smiling at me. She wore a pair of long pyjama bottoms and a grey vest, her blonde hair was in a messy bun and she had no make up on her face. I smiled, looking over at her fully. "Oh nothing just woke up a bit early that's all." I replied, shrugging.
Maisie smiled, walking in and grabbing a glass and walking to the sink. "I heard you sneak back into the house at 4 this morning, and you weren't alone." Maisie said, raising an eyebrow at me. I swallowed, blushing. "Who's in your room?" Maisie asked, grinning. I blushed harder, my cheeks a bright red. "Um Harry." I answered, Maisie grinned wider. "Yay! You guys made up!" Maisie squealed, running over and hugging me. I smiled weakly, hugging her back as she pulled away. "Was that where you were?" Maisie asked, knowing I was out. I nodded, although I was lying, I couldn't tell her the truth. "Yeah, I went to see him." I lied, smiling. Maisie nodded, taking a sip of her water. "Good! Well I will start making breakfast." Maisie smiled at me, as I made my way out of the kitchen. "Ok, I will go see if Harry is awake." I responded, walking out the kitchen and upstairs.
I crept into my bedroom, to see Harry sat on my bed dressed in his clothes from yesterday. He looked up and smiled at me, patting his lap. I smiled, walking over and climbing onto his lap as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Morning." He whispered, smiling up at me. I smiled back, leaning my head against his. "Morning." I replied, biting my lip.
It was silent for a while, as we both looked at each other for a while, doing nothing more. "Are you ok after yesterday?" Harry asked, his eyes falling onto my lips. I nodded, placing my hand on Harry's cheek. "I'm ok, just shooken up. What about you?" I asked, playing with Harry's curls. Harry shrugged, "I'm ok." He whispered, kissing my nose.
I blushed, looking down and playing with my fingers. "So what are we?" I asked, wanting to hear what Harry wanted to say. Harry sighed, deep in thought. "What do you mean?" Harry questioned, stroking my arm. "I mean, what are we?" I asked again, gesturing towards me and him. "Like are we couple, just friends? What are we?" I asked, playing with the top of his shirt and catching a glimpse of the tattoos on his chest. Harry furrowed his eyebrows. "We can be whatever you want us to be." He replied, making butterflies squirm in my stomach. "Um well you never actually asked me to physically be your girlfriend so I guess we are just friends?" I asked, wishing we could be more. Harry thought for a moment before smirking. "Well I don't want to just be friends." He whispered, biting his lip. I raised my eyebrows at him, confused. "Will you be my girlfriend Maddie?" Harry asked, smiling.
I smiled, biting my lip. "Yes I will." I giggled, wrapping my arms around Harry's neck. Harry smiled wide. "Good, cause I want you to be my girlfriend." Harry chuckled, and before I could reply he crashed his lips onto mine.
I kissed back, my hands making their way into Harry's brown curls, tugging at the ends. Harry placed his hands on my sides, a groan escaping his lips which vibrated onto mine. Harry left my lips and kissed my jaw, slowly making his way to my neck. I bit my lip, feeling completely different and a weird tingly feeling lower down.
I moaned lightly as Harry found my sweet spot, sucking gently and nibbling slightly. I gasped, closing my eyes. "Maddie, do you want to do this?" Harry asked, his words tickling my neck. He stopped, lifting his head to look back at me. "After what he did to you, do you want to do this?" Harry asked, caressing my cheek.
I thought for a moment, could I trust Harry? Of course I could, I loved him and he loved me. "I want to." I whispered, pecking his lips. Harry eyes lightened up. "You sure?" He asked, concerned. I nodded, biting my lip. "I've never been so sure before." I whispered and kissed him passionately.
Harry groaned, lifting me off his lap and laying me down on the bed, still kissing me. I didn't care that my sister was downstairs, I didn't care my brothers were fast asleep upstairs. Harry made me feel alive, he made me different and lighter. Harry slid his hands under my top, his hands gentle against my skin. I moaned, wrapping my arms round his neck as he raised my top up more. Harry broke the kiss quickly and pulled his top over his head, revealing his muscular, toned chest with his tattoos. He lifted my top slowly over my head, leaving me with just my bra covering my chest.
Harry looked at me, licking his lips. "Your beautiful." Harry whispered, kissing my nose. I blushed as he shimmied my shorts down my legs, leaving in m undergarments, my skin exposed. "So beautiful and perfect." He whispered, lowering himself down and kissing my stomach, I gasped at his touch, it felt right in every way. Harry continued to kiss my stomach, slowly going up till he reached my jaw then chin and then planted a kiss on my lips. He kicked off his jeans quickly, and pulled something out of his pocket, a condom.
"Are you ready?" He asked, fully aware I was nervous. I nodded, smiling weakly up at him. Harry leaned down and kissed my nose, "I won't hurt you, I promise." He whispered, unclipping my bra. And that lead to the most amazing and important moment of my life, when me and Harry first made love.