Chapter 23

Harry's mouth dropped as he saw me, his green eyes lighting up. "Maddie?" He questioned, his eyes wide at the sight of me. With my feet and hands tied up, my mouth covered with duck tape and my eyes all red and puffy, I must look awful.
"Maddie! It's you!" Harry cried, trying to stand up but being forced back to the floor by 2 large men dressed in black. Harry grew angry, glaring at Charlie. "Let her go!" He yelled, trying to fight off the men and thrashing around. Charlie smirked, pleased with Harry's reaction. "Or what?" Charlie taunted, he was teasing Harry. I felt tears prick my eyes as I watched Harry try and get free, anger filling him. "Look what you are doing to her! Let her go!" Harry begged, hissing at Charlie.
Charlie eyed Harry carefully, as the men pushed Harry on his knees again and holding his neck. "Why should I? Since she was mine all those years ago." Charlie stated. I watched Harry fall silent, confusion all over his face. "What do you mean? All those years ago?" Harry questioned, looking at me for answers. I shook my head lightly, but Charlie chuckled. Charlie looked at me, a smirk on his face. "You never told him?!" Charlie laughed, licking his lips. I looked up at him, shaking my head slowly. "What did you not tell me Maddie?" Harry asked me, hurt in his eyes. I widened my eyes, Charlie couldn't tell him! "Oh me and Maddie have known each other for a very long time, haven't we sweetie?" Charlie asked, caressing my cheek with his cold, skin. I pulled away from his touch, glaring up at him. Charlie squinted at me, clenching his jaw. "What?" Harry asked, in disbelief. Charlie smirked at me before turning to Harry.
"Me and Maddie were a couple in the past, but not all romantic and cute." Charlie answered, walking around me. Harry looked at me, shocked. "And I did things to Maddie which scarred her for life." Charlie taunted, running his hand over my arm. I swallowed, watching Harry's face tighten. "What did you do to her?" Harry hissed, glaring at Charlie.
Charlie looked at me then back at Harry. "You want to know what I did to her?" He asked, Harry nodded, glaring still. "I. Raped. Her." Charlie said slowly. I closed my eyes, tears falling. I opened them back up to see Harry's mouth hang open, anger and disbelief in his eyes. "Y-you what?" He stuttered, shocked. Charlie chuckled. "I raped her. I abused her, I made her obey and I made her life miserable." Charlie admitted, brushing a strand of my hair away from my neck. I felt the cold air hit my neck, growing scared.
Harry looked at me, concern in his eyes. "Maddie please tell me it's not true!" He begged, looking me straight in the eye. I could feel everyone's eyes on me. The flashback of Charlie holding me tight and pinning me on the bed made me shudder, my screams echoed in my brain. I sighed, looking down at the ground and slowly nodded. I heard Harry gasp, making me look up. "No." He mumbled, tears in his eyes.
Then a sudden change happened to him, anger took over, his eyes turning dark and pointed and his jaw clenched. He looked up at Charlie, glaring straight at him. "You son of a bitch!" Harry spat, watching Charlie laugh. "Yes yes! I raped her and took her virginity! I made her know that I was the boss, she listened to me! No one else!" Charlie yelled, walking over to Harry and punching him clean in the face. I screamed, trying to jump up but I couldn't, I was restricted. Charlie turned quickly and eyed me, stomping over to me.
I leaned back in my chair, afraid. When all of a sudden, my head flew to the left as Charlie's hand came in contact with my cheek. A stinging sensation filled my cheek as I let out a shriek. "You little bitch!" Charlie hissed, slapping me again. "Stop!" Harry yelled, trying to free himself. Charlie ignored him, untying me from the chair and tying my hands back together and throwing me to the floor. I screamed, but muffled from the duck tape. Charlie shoved me against the wall, making me crumple to the floor. Pain burning through my side. "Stop please!" Harry begged, yelling.
Charlie gritted his teeth, storming over to me and picking me up by my hair making me look up at him. Tears fell from my eyes, my sons muffled and barely heard as Charlie slammed me against the solid wall which caused me to scream once again.
"Please! Don't hurt her!" Harry begged, on the verge of breaking down. Charlie was using me to break Harry, he wanted to make Harry feel pain. Charlie eyed me, lying on he floor fear in my eyes as I looked up at him, towering over me. "Maybe if I did what I did all those nights ago, right in front of your precious boyfriends eyes." Charlie suggested. My eyes widened, I knew exactly what he meant. Harry did too as I saw anger fill him. "DONT YOU FUCKING DARE TOUCH HER!" Harry yelled, his deep voice loud and angry.
Charlie ignored him, putting my hands above my head and tying them to somewhere in the wall and sitting on top of me, making me whimper and thrash, trying to get free. I received another slap, making me scream. "Stop it!" Charlie hissed, bending down. I whimpered as his lips connected with my neck, kissing it roughly. I screamed, crying and screaming the whole time he kissed my neck. Harry continued to thrash around, desperate to reach for me.
Charlie slid his hand under my top, making me flinch under his touch. "How I've missed your body." Charlie groaned, as I felt his area harden. I whimpered as he started to undo my track suit bottoms, continuing to kiss my neck. "NOO!!" Harry yelled and this time he managed to break free from the men's grip and stood up, ripping his hands from the rope.
He rushed over to Charlie on top of me and punched him in the face and pushing him off me, before untying my legs and hands. I ripped off the duck tape, ignoring the sting it left and jumped up and into Harry's safe arms. I cuddled him, weeping as I did so. "Come on!" Harry whispered, taking my hand as we ran towards the door. "Get them!!" Charlie ordered, picking himself up from the floor, blood gushing from his nose. I squealed, as Harry dragged me by my hand out of the dark room and down a hallway as Marvin and Josh chased after us.
I stayed close behind Harry gripping his hand tight as we sprinted down the hallway, having no clue where we were going. I could hear the men behind us, far from catching us. Harry stopped suddenly as we reached a 4 way cross of hallways. Harry looked left, then right. "This way!" He yelled, dragging me down the left corridor. We carried on sprinting, hearing the people chasing us. I whimpered as Harry pulled me down a corridor with many doors after each other on each side of the hallway and quickly opened a door and pushed me in first, him quickly behind. He quietly but quickly shut the door behind us, so we were in a small cupboard.
He looked down at me, our body's close together. I sighed, and hugged him, wrapping my arms around his body. Harry embraced me as well, nuzzling his head into my neck. "Your ok!" I whispered, grabbing his face in both my hands. "Yes I am and now so are you!" Harry sighed, rubbing my chin with his thumb. I smiled, pulling his face down and crashing my lips onto his. He kissed back immediately, the kiss passionate. I missed the feel of his lips on mine, the butterflies which were in my stomach everyone we kissed. I pulled away, leaning my forehead against Harry's.
"Harry I'm scared." I whispered, tears streaming down my cheeks. "Don't be Maddie, I'm here." He whispered, gently kissing my forehead. Suddenly a door slammed open, causing me to jump. "Harry." I whimpered, breathing in his strong smell. "Shhh. I'm here."
They were opening every single door along the corridor, the sounds getting closer. Harry searched the whole cupboard looking for somewhere to go. "We need to get out of here!" Harry breathed out, searching everywhere. I looked around to, desperate. But then I looked up and noticed the air vent above our heads. "Harry! Up there!" I pointed out, making sure to be quiet. Harry looked up and smiled. "Brilliant Maddie!" He cried, grabbing a wooden crate and standing on it to reach the air vent. I squealed again as another door opened, making me panic. Harry opened the air vent and pushing the cover so there was a hole in the ceiling. He got back down and picked me up, "Come on Maddie!" He soothed, lifting me up gently. I reached my hands up and pulled myself into the air vent, struggling to lift my legs in.
After Harry helped me, he got back up on the wooden crate, another door slamming open, this time much closer. "Harry." I whispered, hoping he would hurry up. Harry life's his hands up and pulled himself up, I helped him and he quickly shut the air vent just as the door to the closer opened. Harry covered my mouth to quiet my breathing as I let out a squeal.
I could hear the person in the cupboard, looking around suspiciously. I held my breath hoping the would go away. "Nope, not in her boss." The person said before walking out and shutting the door behind them. Harry let out a sigh of relief and uncovered my mouth, kissing my forehead. I sighed, biting my lip. When suddenly a beeping came from my pocket. "What the fuck is that?!" Harry asked, both of us looking down at my pocket. "I don't know." I replied, digging into my pocket and pulling out a small black circle. I looked at it closely and saw it was counting down from 10 minutes. My mouth dropped as I chucked it forward. "It's a bomb!" I cried, backing up. "Shit! Go go go!" Harry yelled, making me crawl down the air vent, I hurried quickly counting down the minutes. 9 minutes, 8 minutes.
I continued quickly, finally reaching a opening to outside. Harry crawled in front of me and pulled forward his legs kicking on the air vent. 6 minutes. "Hurry Harry!" I cried, hearing people in the air vent behind us. "There they are!" I heard Charlie hiss, way further down. Harry kicked harder, the air vent opening to outside. 5 minutes. Harry jumped out, helping me out after as I fell to the concrete underneath me. 4 minutes. "We need to get away fast!" Harry yelled, grabbing my hand and running away from the air vent. 3 minutes, 2 minutes. We were only a few metres away from the building, it was soon to explode. 1 minute. I held tightly onto Harry's hand, desperate to get away. 30 seconds. My heart was racing, it was going to blow! 10 seconds.
BOOOM!!!!!!!!!!
A massive explosion happened behind me and Harry, making us fly in the air and fall to the ground, Harry making sure to protect my head from anything falling. He held me close as the explosion continued, the factory bursting into flames and bricks and glass falling from the sky. Harry held me tight as it slowly stopped, my eyes tightly shut.
I felt Harry lift his head, checking to see it was over. "It's done." Harry whispered, standing up. I sat up and looked behind me to see the factory in flames, windows smashed and ash everywhere. Smoke rose from the building, the Orange and red flames flowing into the sky. Harry helped me up, wrapping his arm around my body as we watched the building burn, along with Charlie and his men.
"It's over." Harry breathed out, looking down at me. I looked at the Orange fire, my sigh of relief coming from my mouth. "Yes it is." I whispered, nuzzling into Harry as we watched my nightmare and past finally come to an end.....