Chapter 7

The lesson went on longer than I imagined, Harry constantly glancing at me with that stupid smirk still plastered all over his face. I thought to myself for a moment, muting Mr Dove rambling on and on and on. 'Why was I being so brave towards Harry?' I thought, furrowing my eyebrows. I looked over at him as Harry sighed while watching Mr Dove write on the whiteboard, his lips were pursed and his brows were creased. He looked amazingly sexy. 'Wait what the hell Maddie?!' I mentally scolded myself, 'Last time you went for a bad boy, you ended up ruining everything.' I sighed, holding my head up with my arm rested on my desk.
I looked at Mr Dove with confusion written all over me, I couldn't hear him all I could see was his mouth moving. I sighed again, but deeper getting more bored and more quickly. I glanced to my left to see Harry still focusing his intense green eyes on Mr Dove, which made me sigh once more.
That sigh caught Harry's attention, which made him turn his head to face me a smirk slightly appearing in his face. "You alright there?" He asked, leaning back in his chair and stretching out his legs. I couldn't be bothered to roll my eyes at his comment, I just found myself looking at him with so much curiosity. Harry raised an eyebrow and chuckled, which brought me to reality. I realised what I was doing and looked away, averting my eyes from his. "Sorry." I mumbled, mentally slapping myself for gawking at him. Harry chuckled, looking back at the front of the classroom. "Not your fault I'm god damn sexy." He breathed out, which I rolled my eyes at.
Finally the bell went for end of class, causing everyone to stand up in the classroom and gather their books. "Homework is to do some research on William Shakespeare and right a short essay about him. You have till next Friday." Mr Dove said, before everyone started piling out of the classroom. As I made my way out, Harry made sure to stay close behind me since I could feel his chest on my back. We entered the hall and both turned left, Harry walking by my side. "What lesson do you have next?" Harry asked, casually walking with his hands in his pockets and not worrying about his English book which was hanging in between his pocket and arm. I clung my books to my chest, walking rather slowly through the crowds of students heading to their second period. "Music, you?" I asked, trying to hide the annoyed tone in my voice. Harry smirked, amused but quickly had it disappear. "Music as well." Harry said, knowing he was not calming me. I sighed, as I turned a left walking down another long corridor with Harry by my side.
We reached the Music classroom and walked in, I sat quickly in between a boy named Marcus and a girl named Josie before Harry could have the chance to sit next to me. He glared at me as he sat himself down in between two girls which had pounds of make up on their face and skirts way too high, they were horrific. Straight away they noticed Harry and started twirling their hair and biting their lip, but Harry wasn't interested. His eyes were only watching me, his green eyes staring me down as I looked back at him with my mud brown ones.
Finally Miss Winters appeared holding music sheets and her glasses on the tip of her nose, in a hurry. "Sorry I am late class, been busy with the Summer production." Miss Winters clarified, pushing her glasses back up and flattening her knee-high pencil skirt. Miss Winters was around her mid 30's divorced and no children, to be honest she was a lovely lady and I felt sorry for her. "Right, this term we are doing a group activity, I will sort you into pairs and you and your pair will meet for 4 weeks and do a cover of a song by 4 weeks time on Monday." Miss Winters said, finding a piece of paper with the pairs on it.
"Right the groups are,
"Josie and Connor"
"Lucy and Megan"
"Ollie and Susie"
"Marcus and Louise"
"Madison and Harry"
I froze, did I really hear I was partners with Harry. I looked over to see him already smirking at me, his eyes roaming all over me. I swallowed, trying in some way to stop my nerves from surfacing. Why why why? Did I have to be with Harry? Why not someone else?
I couldn't concerntrate for the rest of the day, my head was just fixed on what Harry would try with all this time we would be spending together. I walked out of school with Sam, still in deep thought. "Maddie you alright?" Sam asked, nudging. I looked at her, trying to think what to say. "Yeah Im fine." I lied, shaking my head before looking back down at the ground. "Why?" "Because you seem a bit out of it, not with the world." Sam said, staying close by my side as we stood in the school carpark, students filling the place and bustling past us.
Soon enough, a noticed a shadow cover me and Sam, the figure tall and muscular. I watched Sam bite her lip and start twirling her hair, I knew who it was. I looked up to meet those mischievious green eyes, I noticed him run a hand through his messy brown curls as he bit his lip, still watching me. "My place or yours?" He asked, the smirk never leaving his face.......