Sixty-five

I feel better and energetic as I wake up this morning to the feeling of sun rays coaxing my eyes. No dreams or nightmares were able to shake my night for a change. I slept like a baby.

Shifting my attention from the window, I find Liam's arms wrapping my mid body as though refraining me from leaving. My bare back is against his naked chest, skin to skin, shielding me from the AC's chilling air. I smile at the sight, wishing all my mornings were like this. So blissful, so beautiful.

Slowly, not intending to wake him, I roll around in search for his face. He sighs in his sleep. I still myself, trying hard not to laugh. He's cute. I spend a few moments staring at his face, his features so calm and radiant, begging me to touch them.

Laying delicately to his side, a smile tugs in my lips when I look at his beautiful face. Thick eyebrows, so hot pale pink lips, and long hooding lashes. I purse my lips enviously as I focus on his glassy skin. What products does he use? They shouldn't be legal for men.

Maybe the moist weather of London does the trick, unlike the burning L.A.

Smiling, I raise my hand carefully to touch his disheveled dusky brown hair, but fail miserably as my bladder tightens in a final warning. Jeez! I need to use the bathroom as soon as possible. Just as I try to escape from Liam's grasp, he wakes up and pulls me back playfully

"Liam, I'll pee in my panties. Let me go!" I warn, laughing with difficulty as he holds me tightly, planting tiny kisses on my shoulder blade while rubbing a hand over my breasts and down to my belly.

"You're wearing no panties," he croaks lazily, slapping me . . . there!

"Ouch!" I whimper and peek under the duvet. Fuck! I'm totally naked and he loves the fact. His indecent hand says so as he caresses my inner thighs smoothly. "Liam," I breathe, heat searing through me.

"Well, I think you are perfect this way. Naked. And all mine to take," he says proudly as his expert and indecent hands wander on my body.

But I want to pee, damn it.

"Liam, not now." I bolt up with all my strength, leaving him hanging but laughing heartily. "You're such a pervert." I stand aside, watching his amused just-woke-up face as crosses his arms behind his head, gazing at me lasciviously.

Wait. Why is staring at me like that? My gaze trails down on my body, only to realize that I'm still so very . . . naked? Shit! Liam's mirthful laughter fills the room, making me glare at him stoutly after grabbing myself a towel from the couch.

"Pervert!" I murmur.

"For you I am. You're so beautiful, baby. I could watch you walk around nude all day long," Liam replies.

Damn him. I flush. Does he even know the effect of his words alone to my poor soul?

In the bathroom, I take a few seconds to enjoy the sense of relief after holding the pee for eternity. Damn, it feels good. Being a wonderful day it is, my choice is a warm bubble bath to soak my body completely. A lot has happened and a girl deserves some moment of peace.

After running the water in the tub, I slip out to check on Liam, and he's apparently on the phone talking to Derek Gibson, the realtor. I'm not sure what they're discussing exactly but he's skimming through the contract as he speaks, his voice taking a serious turn, oblivious of me and my steps.

Well, maybe he's preparing for the future. I prowl back to the bathroom. The rectangular shaped bathtub is already full, invitingly waiting for me to walk in. What's missing is Liam's presence to complete the magic, I mutter inwardly, and my subconscious retorts 'what a hoe'.