⁰⁰² | bed of roses

"Umm." You clear your throat, unable to form coherent speech because of how your mind is yelling at you and telling you to kiss his feet, because he's. So. Damn. Hot.

Something cursed has possessed you because you never feel this strongly for anyone. Yup, it's definitely possession.

You clear your throat. Awkwardly. Again. And you then realize, that that's all you have done since you entered the room so far. You realize you've been wasting time.

"Damn. I'm sorry-"

"Don't be." He waives off as he gets up and twists his torso to get his hands on the crystal glass at the back.

He puts it in front of you and pours you water.

"You need ice?" He asks.

"Huh?" You blankly shoot back, not sure if you need ice to cool down the water to ease your throat, or some ice to cool off your raging hormones.

And for some strange reason..

You feel like he means for the second part.

He seems very aware of how you're staring at him, but takes it very casually as he nods in response to your quick short nod and drops a couple of ice cubes in your glass.

"Would you like some tea?" He laughs suddenly. You're not sure why. He sits down.

"Umm.. of course." If it's free..

You laugh tentatively in return.

His smile disappears as quickly and suddenly as it had made its debut and he presses a button on the intercom next to him.

"Get two cups of tea, please. Make it extra.. special."

You narrow your eyes at that. Whatever does he mean by that? Does he intend to slip in some strange pill that will-? Does he intend to- oh. My. God.

Where the hell has Leena brought me!?

I should be studying for my exams!

Damn, do I even have money to pay for this shit?!

Oh, my God.

"Anyway." He interrupts your train of thought. "Tell me why you're here."

"Huh?" You're blank. You don't know either. You're not so sure anymore. You kinda just want to stare at him now. And do nothing.

Just stare into his unique, one mono lidded and one double lidded eyes. And focus on his perfect nose, the beautiful little delicate beauty spot right at the very outline of the bottom of his lips. His perfect pair of pink plush broad lips. His amazing scent rippling gently off of him that has enveloped you into a trance of bliss. You don't know what you're doing anymore.

You're not sure what he has done in the time that you spent ogling at him so far. Was he staring back?

"Miss Y/n." He slides his fingers over the length of his golden and black expensive pen. His notepad sits firmly between his two arms. His elbows rested on the table and his other hand at level with his face. The tip of his index finger slowly tracing his bottom lip as he thoughtfully gazes at you. "I think, now's the best time to get started." He clicks his pen and you're awake.