⁰¹⁰ | run⚠

⚠️Content warning: the following content may be disturbing to some audience. Reader discretion is advised. Read at your own risk. ⚠️

You perch yourself comfortably in the chaise lounge as you type away a résumé.
You know you have to get responsible and work for yourself now.

And no, sugar daddy is not an option. I mean. Isn't your anxiety screwing you enough already for you to now get a man too? Thanks no thanks.

The money mom left for you is getting over and now you have to take life seriously.

You don't even wanna live sometimes, but you are just pushing through for the sake of your brother.

As you finish typing the résumé, Namjoon pokes his head in the living room from behind the wall. "Hey, y/n. You gotta stop living like a pig." He calls.

"Namjoon, you're not dead?" You don't pay him attention as you type away.

"Not until I kill you for stealing my girlfriend."

"She was pigging away on the food my date bought for me."

"You're still mad about that?" Leena is sprawled out on the floor in the middle of the living room. All three of you tired from grocery shopping, scrubbing down the kitchen counter and the fridge and disinfecting the corners of your closets.

"I think for all the labour I put into this relationship as a part time butler for you for Leena-" Namjoon begins resulting in you and Leena bursting out in giggles, "Your dates should grant her some gifts every time as a commission." He sits with his knee folded on the arm of your chaise lounge, resting his hand behind your shoulder.

"You wish." You reply as you scrunch your nose up at him, "Ew. You smell like a dumpster. Go take a shower."

"It's from washing all your trashy clothes." He informs you and Leena is laughing like a crazy old hag in the background of your bickering.

"Gosh, I so love you both." She snorts as you eye her with a disgusted expression.

"Collect your man, his sweaty pits can be used as a war weapon."

Namjoon rolls his eyes, "It's not that bad," he pauses to sniff his armpit and you holler in massive distaste as he scrunches his nose, but quickly hides his expression. "Drops of heaven." He exhales to himself.

He's quickly gone to shower right after you glare at him with your jaw jutting out in fury.

Leena scoots over to you still giggling, "Make sure your résumé is not dull." She tips you, "Don't give obvious details. Give them the reports of what you have done in the past and not what you can do. I mean, they value achievements over potential." She corrects you as she notices your résumé is full of 'I cans'.

You hit backspace and begin again when you notice she's eyeing the tulip tucked behind your ear.

"You really fancy him? Was it really a date? I thought it's an outdoor therapy session." She finally asks. You knew she had been suppressing her questions all day.

You sigh, "Nah, he tricked me. I was waiting for Jimin." You shrug as you hit print on the screen.

She silently watches you struggle with your laptop and you ignore her eyes very carefully as you pull out the sheet.