⁰³⁵ | dogs

As you exit the sauna, take a bath and get back, Jimin ties the towel on your head rolling the ends to make it look like two sheep horns. Even to your protests, he would not give an ear.

You sigh and give up. As you're standing at the cabinet and removing your anxiety pill, Jimin bumps into you.

More like..

His lips bump..

Onto your forehead.

"wOoPs. I slipped." He shakes his head grinning as he walks away.

You put your pill aside and look at him.

"What?"

"You heard me, woman." He grins. You narrow your eyes at him.
"I did, and I'm asking you WHAT?"

"I happened to walk by you and I slipped."

"How the hell does that even happen, Jimin?" You place your hands on both sides of your waist, tilting your head to the side.

ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵈᵘᵈᵉ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵗʳʸ ᵃⁿʸᵗʰᶦⁿᵍ ᶠᵘⁿⁿʸ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳʷᶦˢᵉᵐᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵇᵉᶜᵒᵐᵉʰᵒᵉ ᵗᵒⁿᶦᵍʰᵗ

His grin widens as he holds his hand up defensively.

"Gosh, you just don't believe me, do you? I'll have to show you then."

He goes to the start point, "So I was walking like this-" he comes near you and stands in front you, presses his lips on your forehead again and gives a smooth soft peck, "-and I bumped like this." And he walks away.

You exhale deeply as you shift your weight from one foot to the other foot and continue glowering at him.

"wOoPs! I slipped again." He finally says when he sees that you're not amused.

You sigh and shake your head, "Can't believe I'm stuck with an idiot. I'm going through a literal crisis here."

"Don't you go through it every month?" He regrets it the moment he speaks.

You are shooting daggers at him through your eyes.

"What do you think I'm talking about?"

"I honestly don't know." He nervously pulls down his eyebrows, his lips jutting out into an adorable little pout. "Sorry."

You grab a pillow, "I'm not sleeping here."
You have to leave early. You're waiting for Jhope to update you about the situation. Yoongi has been involved and he agreed to help as long as you would fulfill his condition.

That condition he did not disclose and you're not so sure an ex-mafia can have any good conditions, but, Jhope on your side assures you that Yoongi can be trusted. You decided to give in and borrow their help for this case.

You check your phone and you see two missed calls from Kim Taehyung and 8 from Jeon Jungkook.

Your heart starts fluttering rapidly in your chest. You know that Jungkook is urgent, but so is Kim Taehyung. You can only deal with so much.